test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

8,565 posts in this topic

Yeah....

Seems Conte doesn't get on well with the Brazilians we've had. Fallen out with all of them. Diego, David Luiz, and now clearly Willian. And we know what happens when the players are unhappy with the manager. 

Think if Willian goes to United it'll be a lot like Mata. Painful at times to watch a player I've loved but not consistent enough to make us truly regret selling him.

I would love a Willian for Martial swap. Even in Martial's brief cameo yesterday you see exactly what he brings. With consistent game time and a manager who isn't an asshole like José he can become a world class winger/hybrid forward. Willian can still provide moments or small stretches where he's top class but he rarely sustains it.

11Drogba, iceboy, !Hazard! and 1 other like this

Either Willian or Conte is off for sure. You cant do that and then go on and work together next season. Im all for Conte out and Sarri in but that is just disgusting from Willian. Would be happy to see Willian feck off aswell.

the wes and Fernando like this

There are some rumours that he huged Mourinho before he came in.
He hugged him after the game too.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

And I read, he was the first one to go down the tunnel and he didn't celebrate with his teammates and staff, which is very disrespectful.

Even if Conte's gone, he needs to go too, regardless who's going to be the new manager.

the wes and Fernando like this

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Yeah....

Seems Conte doesn't get on well with the Brazilians we've had. Fallen out with all of them. Diego, David Luiz, and now clearly Willian.

That's because club instructed Conte to get rid of Brazilians as soon as they appointed him.

44 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

Still better then martial atm..

Both as consistent as each other to be fair. Except Willian gets more game time. 

So, when do we think the announcement re. conte is made?  Staying or going etc

I for one hope its soon, just tell us if he is staying or going, the doubt can't be good for anyone

Unionjack likes this

3 hours ago, Costa19 said:

Either Willian or Conte is off for sure. You cant do that and then go on and work together next season. Im all for Conte out and Sarri in but that is just disgusting from Willian. Would be happy to see Willian feck off aswell.

Geez...It seems some people really believe there is even a small chance of Conte staying.

4 hours ago, manpe said:

He hugged him after the game too.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Mou cut an interview off so he could run after him I read.

Even with Mou saying he is not going to be in the market for forwards this summer we know thats bollox, There must be summet going on in that camp for him to dis Lukaku the way he did in interviews.

I honestly dont want Willi to leave and specially not to those Manc twats. And not for Martial

I didn't see any signs of Conte saying a goodbye to the fans after the game as you would expect if he had thought he was leaving.

I see him staying to see his contract out and just hope we get a big enough transfer chest to buy our way back into contention. But its not a 1 window fix.