The Conte Thread

Thank f**k I'm not a fanatic and obsessed when it comes to supporting a sports club because this situation is just a recipe for a mental meltdown. Conte is the first coach in a long eon who made me believe that this club could have a renaissance again. I'm beyond frustrated at how he's been let down that typing this post comes from the feeling of wanting to shout 'FUCK' till my lungs collapse.

Sadly, many fans have become apathetic and don't care about making their feelings known, because it's a tragedy if he's held his hands up and given up because of the lack of support. You know it's become hopeless when most are not outraged that f**king Alonso and Moses are still in the start XI. Conte's not dumb, he does know that they're squad player quality, not f**king start XI quality, and yet they are still comfortable and don't have competition for the positions that they play in, and to add insult to injuru, there's no ounce of rumor that we'll bring in reinforcements for those positions this window. Depressing...

The club's board/the Russian czar are clearly not ambitious enough and they take him for granted. I wish someone passionate could buy the club from Abramovich and beat City, PSG, Real and the likes at their own game of buying success, because whether you like it or not, the principle nowadays in top club football is 'if you can't beat them, 'join' them' as in you also gotta fucking spend what's required to reach rhe top.

With the way some players are underperforming and we didnt get all the targets, we definately cant blame Conte and point out he could do better. 

For what he has avaliable, he did well. 

Get him quality players and then we will see if he cant get results from top team, he should be sacked, but right now no way. 

You can only play to a certain level with current lot. 

Some games might not be watchable at all, but results wise we cant complain. Last season title and this season when we are apparently "shit" we will probably end second. 

It would be absolutely idiotic to ditch Conte for not achieving and maximizing the outcome of this squad because I think he did realy well considering what we have. The players seem to get on with him so far and he is real gentleman in public, that definately counts big time. 

Secondly lets say board does sack Conte, who do we bring? IMO only Sarri would be on my list, others have flaws on either side, Tuchel cant defend, Simeone cant attack. I rather stick with Conte then even if we are not the very best.

Next summer, Conte should get two top top players and then we shall see. 

We have found some stability finaly, hopefuly we dont break everything in the summer.

"Tuchel is the obvious pick. Young, progressive manager who wants to play attacking football" but doesn't know how to organize a proper defence. Before anyone further bangs the drum about Tuchel, I'd suggest you go watch his Dortmund side defend. Error prone and there's stupid mistakes in every game.
The best way to defend is to attack and to keep the ball in your possession,the more you have the ball the more chances of winning the game you have. City's defence is not good either,does it matter? NO.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

Reading things like this from Conte just now:

Basically saying "must be nice to be backed by your club." Could even take it as a wink and a nudge to our board that we can have this fantastic player who Conte knows well for dirt cheap.

Also completely left his future beyond this season up in the air. I think he's 100% gone this summer by his own wish.

He's just simply sick as fuck and pissed off, and rightly so, you would be.

Your looking on and even seeing Liverpool spunk mass money one one player, then you simply have to ask questions.

27 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Basically saying "must be nice to be backed by your club." Could even take it as a wink and a nudge to our board that we can have this fantastic player who Conte knows well for dirt cheap.

Also completely left his future beyond this season up in the air. I think he's 100% gone this summer by his own wish.

20?! So where are chelsea?!

57 minutes ago, Pizy said:

What does a nudge and a wink acheieve at this club exactly? It's not like Roman is watching these press conferences anfd thinking, 'Antonio is right, he wants me to sign Alexis. Alexis he will have'. The board does what it wants bar none. We have seen this year after year.

The shortlist includes Allegri and Sarri...Two managers with different styles....This is what's wrong with the board...They do not have a clear philosophy or vision like barcelona and other top teams...IMO we should keep conte unless we bring an attacking coach...No point in appointing pragmatic managers like simeone or allegri ...We should continue with conte

17 minutes ago, Mana said:

Look what Chelsea4 said is a bit extreme comparing us to WBA, but don't turn a blind eye on everything else he has said. We ARE playing average football. There is ZERO creativity when Hazard and Fab are off or not in their game. 3 goalless draws in 6, while being completely wasteful in the last 4/6 games is something not be brushed at.

Conte has to change things up as the board sadly isn't backing him. We are not sitting comfortably 3rd, we have Barca coming and the Emirates leg. 

I've barely been watching matches this season. If Chelsea swap managers and fail to improve the squad with top players, what the hell is the point of watching next season?

Hilarious. Hire a new CEO aimed at global marketing and keep rummaging the bargain bin. Who the fuck is going to watch this unfold and continue to have interest in CFC?

Another week, another talk about Conte's future in the presser...

tenor.gif?itemid=3568364

Want Conte to stay but right now, am absolutely sick and tired to hear the media and/or him talk about his future every single week. What good does this uncertainty do for mood among the fans or the players? Would they even be motivated if they know the manager is not gonna be here next season? If Conte really wants to go, he should just announce it now. If the board don't want to back him and have no issues letting him go, they should also just announce. Letting this rumble does no one any favors whatsoever.

1 hour ago, Antonio8 said:

he is right, sanchez was one of the targets he gave to the board. 

and he goes to city for 20M? ridicolous. 

abram doesn't deserve this coach 

And what do you say to those who think that Sarri or Allegri would come to Chelsea next year?