test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

8,556 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

In my dreams Tuchel comes in and gets acclimated to the team and league before getting backed in a major way this summer.

Zero chance of that, though. We'll bring Hiddink back, miss top 4, and then appoint Brendan Rodgers or Luis Enrique. Then we'll be out of the top 4 for years to come.

Same was said when Jose left.

He is making same mistakes again and again..His persistence with cahill and bakayoko is really bad...I do not want him to leave ..Ultimately his stubbornness will be his downfalll....I think he will change tactics and players next game...Hope he stays that long

Neither would his sorry, apathetic, stubborn ass doing the same thing over and over again picking those degenerates over youth players and sticking with obsolete formations. 

Di Matteo, Benitez, Mourinho, Hiddink, Conte...

When did ANY of these damn managers gave youth a chance?

Say all you want, but it's a current habit in Chelsea not to use youth.

Need to bring in someone that's proven good with the youth. Considering the lack of spending in the transfer windows, the academy is our only hope for success in the future.

Jardim at Monaco. Tuchel. Nagelsmann. Dardai. This club needs a young, enteprising manager that prioritizes attacking football and youth. Even if its a risk, its a risk worth taking. We need a complete overhaul of our mentality and approach. I'm just fed up of watching dire, horrid "football" while some of our rivals with supposedly lesser resources play much better than us. 

11 minutes ago, Tomo said:

No, but it might mean some off them get dropped!!

Dropped for who? Let's not pretend we have prime Lamps, Ash, JT and Carvalho on our bench, shall we?

Barbara likes this

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

Jardim at Monaco. Tuchel. This club needs a young, enteprising manager that prioritizes attacking football and youth. Even if its a risk, its a risk worth taking. We need a complete overhaul of our mentality and approach. I'm just fed up of watching dire, horrid "football" while some of our rivals with supposedly lesser resources play much better than us. 

We should give everything to get Poch here, literally.

Just now, Tomo said:

We should give everything to get Poch here, literally.

He will be the perfect manager for us but its a pipe dream

11Drogba and Tomo like this

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

He will be the perfect manager for us but its a pipe dream

Maybe, but if so it's up to us to identify who the "next Poch" is, i did think Marco Silva was the next one to step up to the top 6 but the way he lost the plot at Watford has given me severe doubts.

Admitted to selecting the wrong XI for once. Shame it's only taken him over 6 months to see who the main weak links are.

Supermonkey92 likes this

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Maybe, but if so it's up to us to identify who the "next Poch" is, i did think Marco Silva was the next one to step up to the top 6 but the way he lost the plot at Watford has given me severe doubts.

That man is Tuchel. Available and perfect for the PL. 

Just now, Tomo said:

We have perfectly suitable alternatives for Cahill and while Drinkwater isn't Lampard he's a much better option than Baka.

We have only one alternative in Rudiger who is good but not great. And Danny wasn't so sharp against the likes of Norwich and Newcastle, I don't think he would fix everything. And even if they were excellent players, one injury could fuck up everything for the manager and you're stuck again with the worse players, not to mention the need to rotate at times.

Barbara and Supermonkey92 like this