test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

8,589 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Fernando said:

I still think if he stays, next season we will see a much more improve Chelsea. 

I am secretly hoping this Džeko+Emerson deal will make him stay. :ph34r: This is the other reason why I want it done so badly.

Unionjack likes this

Feel the same We have had some good Italians with us over time. But I'm at a total loss as to why Roman got shot of Carlo. I cant remmber owt being wrong apart from only 1 bit of silverware. He had a brillint record with us.

We wouldn't have half the silverware we've collected since he left, UCL included.

Love him as a person, but don't like Carlo at all like a manager. Outdated, tactically limited, slow to react

The thing is media love a story that sells and what better then crisis at Chelsea as happens so often. May be some truth into what they say which is always worrying. 

Good on him for speaking about it though. He is doing what he can which what is not the most amazing squad at the moment. I still love the passion he shows 

Fernando likes this

3 hours ago, manpe said:

Fuck knows...

Many pages of many words have been used to try to describe our managerial policies and board functions.  But, this sums it up very nicely.  Lock it up.

manpe likes this

Ozil, Wilshere, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang, Lacazette...

This is Arsenal's potential frontline. Their strikeforce can be lethal and that should put them above us.

Spurs, Liverpool, City, United (with Sanchez) and Arsenal's potential frontline...all will have a better strikeforce than Chelsea's.

Worrying times ahead, seriously.

1 hour ago, Mana said:

Ozil, Wilshere, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang, Lacazette...

This is Arsenal's potential frontline. Their strikeforce can be lethal and that should put them above us.

Spurs, Liverpool, City, United (with Sanchez) and Arsenal's potential frontline...all will have a better strikeforce than Chelsea's.

Worrying times ahead, seriously.

Ozil, Wilshere, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang and Lacazette.

Or 

Hazard?

🤔

The Chels likes this

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Ozil, Wilshere, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang and Lacazette.

Or 

Hazard?

🤔

5 v 1?

Hazard isn't a God or even Messi/Ronaldo levels...what kind of question is this.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

5 v 1?

Hazard isn't a God or even Messi/Ronaldo levels...what kind of question is this.

In my mind, Hazard is a God. 

The Chels likes this

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

In my mind, Hazard is a God. 

Okay, so you are obviously putting huge bias over your decision. No point discussing then.

Just now, Mana said:

Okay, so you are obviously putting huge bias over your decision. No point discussing then.

You damn right I am. I'm Chelsea through and through. Of course I am going to be bias towards our best player. There isn't one clown at Arsenal fit enough to lace Edens boots.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

You damn right I am. I'm Chelsea through and through. Of course I am going to be bias towards our best player. There isn't one clown at Arsenal fit enough to lace Edens boots.

Of course there isn't. You are missing the effing point of my post. I'm not talking about Aubameyang v Hazard or Ozil v Hazard etc., I'm talking about our attack vs. theirs.

Chelsea isn't a 1 man team.

Much talk about club destroyed him. But I think he simply tired and caught by scheduled, as is it very busy now. People forgot that he is still learning EPL, it's tough for everyone in december/january, especially then media always try to get at you. In my opinion, things not that bad as it present by media.

Leif and Fernando like this

8 minutes ago, The Chels said:

Debatable.

...okay. Even if Chelsea is a one man team, it shouldn't.

Because if we relay on that one man, and he is having a poor game (which he has quite a lot this season, hence why he's no God) we are in big trouble.

2 hours ago, Mana said:

Of course there isn't. You are missing the effing point of my post. I'm not talking about Aubameyang v Hazard or Ozil v Hazard etc., I'm talking about our attack vs. theirs.

Chelsea isn't a 1 man team.

It was meant to be tounge in cheek but hey if you want to get irate then be my guest.