The Conte Thread

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11089814/conte-blues-schedule-impossible

"We are working 70% less this season. We are playing every two days, it's impossible and we are paying for this.

"When you play every three days it's impossible to work on the tactical aspect and physical aspect.

"I think we are paying less attention in every detail.

12 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11089814/conte-blues-schedule-impossible

"We are working 70% less this season. We are playing every two days, it's impossible and we are paying for this.

"When you play every three days it's impossible to work on the tactical aspect and physical aspect.

I'm not liking the negativity coming out from our camp. Other top teams are in the same situation as us, of course our squad is smaller, but complaining about the schedule doesn't bring anything good imo.

12 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Well Conte, others are playing every three days too. What you really wanted to say is this:

"When you play every three days it's impossible to work on the tactical aspect and physical aspect WITH THIS BUNCH OF PLAYERS. MAYBE WITH SOME BETTER TEAM YES."

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Fake news,Conte did not say "Chelsea's playing schedule is impossible".Conte said that workloads are 70% less because it is impossible to train as last year playing every 3 days.

That's what pisses me off everytime 'dont want to play for the manager' Grow up!!! In real life if don't like the manager you either leave or get on with it don't just think nahhh sod this! 

Like you said the fans make the effort turn in week in week out turn up for them! It's no excuse and if keeps happening then the problem needs to be addressed 

3 hours ago, DDA said:

It does look as if the players are pulling another power play by jogging around the pitch and not taking the game seriously. If so they are a fucking disgrace to the badge and owe the fans a lot more. I won't put up with another Mourinho-esque saga. Travelling fans pay their good hard earned cash to watch these overpaid wankers throw a strop and under perform. If they don't like some of Contes decisions then tough fucking luck. Go and play for a mid table team where they need to play their best players despite their attitude... go play for a shitty little club who trains like what they are. I am sick of watching grown men acting like bitches at the cost of our money and time. Conte is a fantastic manager with player and game experience other managers just can't buy. These average footballers who should feel blessed they are wearing our shirt under whilst being managed by such a character. Who do they think they are? Seriously? We are not Real Madrid. I'd love to have a 30 minute sit down with some of these clowns.

Nonsense.. I really don't think that's the case. 

We started off poorly in the league (plus we wont it last year) so I think in that sense the players are not as highly motivated as they could have been. We're also playing in Europe now plus that whole injury crisis thing..

Wonder what will happen if Conte does see out the season. Will he continue? I wouldn't honestly, he can always attract big money clubs like PSG and Milan while at Chelsea he got fucked in the ass 2 years in a row by the board. 

Ranieri also won a Premier League and he managed that with Leicester.
Conte is actually an ultra limited manager in terms of tactics.
Lets not forget he won the league with Moses and Alonso as starters and a thin squad compared to the ones Guardiola and Mourinho have got.