test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

8,558 posts in this topic
On 1/8/2018 at 1:17 AM, Henrique said:

Day after day Conte is showing he is not that different from Mourinho. After the Premier League glory he showed his true colors.

Creating crisis during the off season: check.

Using the same formation game after game: check

Starting war of words against other managers: check.

This comment sounds like Mourinho more than Conte ever did. He basically did nothing of what you mentioned. What war has he STARTED? 

Maybe because Cahill and Luiz needs replacement. VVD is a monster and would have been a massive upgrade for our team. I didn't read the article above, but it won't be a surprise if Conte wanted him in the summer, even before getting Rudiger in the team.

Unionjack likes this

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

Why on earth would we be after another CB?

Because we need a Cahil/Rudi upgrade if we want to get anywhere specia;;y ith slow Alonso not getting back quick enouh and a misfiring Baks

Fucking awful. He's becoming increasingly clueless with his decision making and the tedious football. Can't continue to make excuses about missing out on targets. With the players we have we have to be doing better than that. 

Blue-in-me-Veins and The Chels like this

how he can't get the team going vs an opposition like that... i'll never know, set up no longer works

He has to go at the end of the season. I cant stand another season of his dire football and tactics. 

Styles likes this

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Can we get Mourinho or Hiddink or Benitez or even Di Matteo for matches against Arsenal???

And Drogba with them. Miss those days.. You just knew.. These days you know we won't win against them.. 

xPetrCechx likes this

I won't be surprised if he continues with the 3-5-2 in our next match against Leicester. He really is a very stubborn manager who loves to prove himself right. 

52 minutes ago, Styles said:

#ConteOut

After Barca knock us out we seriously need to start planning for the new season.

The problem is, that's a game we will most likely turn up for. I truly believe the players can't get up for this competition, it's a mickey mouse cup. Let us be honest, who really cares for it? 

22 minutes ago, It's too big said:

The problem is, that's a game we will most likely turn up for. I truly believe the players can't get up for this competition, it's a mickey mouse cup. Let us be honest, who really cares for it? 

This is what we said for Arsenal at home, City at home, Liverpool away, Roma at home, Roma Away, Atletico at home but we still played like shit 

8 hours ago, DDA said:

With the players we have? Are you serious? They are bang average!

Just watch at how they align themselves to passes and then offload the ball. It's soo predictable. Literally nobody except Hazard and Willian can deceive a player with a quick turn or shimmy. The rest all play face on to the opponent and shit themselves resulting in the inevitable pass back. The only four players who can actually pass to an acceptable level are Rudiger, Fabregas, Luiz and Azpi. I'm talking about attcking players by the way. Soo the three of our best passers in the team are defenders. It's actually embarrassing on soo many levels. It doesn't matter if the odd one or two can't pass as long as they bring pace and a direct apporach to their game. When you have a team where nearly all have 0 creativity bar Fabregas and Hazard, you are truly fucked. You get this shit, safe backpassing crap we see week in, week out.

Spot on! Give Conte the squad of City and I doubt they will replicate our shit performances. They would not be Pep-level good going forward perhaps, but they would also never be Chelsea-level bad either.

DDA and King11Didier like this