The Conte Thread

Just read Conte's comments from his presser earlier and think he has gotta be careful in talking too much about the injuries and fatigue. He did make valid points and maybe he is trying to send a message to the board but cannot let that go overboard and allow the players to use them as an excuse for not playing well and getting the results. Have seen the likes of Fabregas, Cahill talk about them those issues recently and it is dangerous when the manager and players are doing that.

why is he always changing hazard around the 80th minute where the game is still wide open? cant remember any other team that changes his best player when the game is still on the line. i would understand if he played badly, but that was not the case tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Conte won't survive the entire season. Same old story.

And what's the point of sacking him? The same thing will just happen with the new manager - win the league (or something) and then get sacked the following season.

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

And what's the point of sacking him? The same thing will just happen with the new manager - win the league (or something) and then get sacked the following season.

seriously that is what is even more scary at this point than our bad performances. I have been a Chelsea fan for almost a decade and from the time that I have been a fan/supporter the one thing that we keep wanting is a manager that build a project at chelsea and that doesn't seem to happen at all. It is the same old story again and again.

3 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

or train harder.

That too. But with this 3-5-2, 3-4-3, you do feel like they have run their course, at least for now. If our WBs get shut down, which opponents seem to be doing easily these days, then we're pretty much dead offensively because everything will go through midfield and we become utterly predictable.

If feels like something bad is happening behind the scenes. Look at Conte after Luiz goal, he is always jumping and expressing his happiness so wild, this time he just turned back and did a fist. After the final whistle, he is always going through the players, to the referees, to the fans at the stadium, now he just shaked hands with the opposition and went directly in the tunel.
Something fishy and bad is happening, and that's horrible, I don't want again manager dramas, f8ck.... I believe Conte is the right man, but it feels like he is fed up with the board and he wants to leave.
Really want to see him happy and see the whole team performing well once again.