test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

6,732 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, Jason said:

Damn lmao, never a good idea to get into a war of words with Jose, although Mourinho has now played his trump card. Conte still has the eye-gouging, 16th place in the table, and tax evasion arguments to use :lol: 

Unionjack likes this

Typical Mourinho he would bring something up that Conte was cleared of 😂 

Hopefully Conte doesn’t get involved anymore he doesn’t need to waste his energy on him, he’s jealous of Conte’s success last season and also the praise he gets. 

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

That's exactly why he resents Conte so much. Conte doing better than him not only with the same Chelsea squad but better than what he's doing at United is killing him. Not only that he has to deal with Pep and Klopp leaving him behind at United's two biggest rivals rivals and to add further insult to injury even Wenger's started working him out.

This is basically his worst nightmare playing out.

I feel genuinely embarrassed and ashamed supporting him as much as i did in his 2nd spell here, and im talking hungover shame of your actions the night before embarrassed.

Spot on but i'd like to add another perspective to what you wrote. I feel that Mourinho is even more cocky and arrogant than usual when he is referring to Chelsea matters because he knows that he is our most successful manager.

Despite all his wrongdoings, i am still grateful to him for what he has achieved here BUT at the same time this is another big reason why i really want Conte to stay with us for many years. If the board finally decides to back Conte up with some top signings, i am confident that he will eventually take that mantle for himself, and that will definitely shut Mourinho's mouth for good.

Unionjack, Tomo and Fernando like this

43 minutes ago, BlueSunshine said:

Spot on but i'd like to add another perspective to what you wrote. I feel that Mourinho is even more cocky and arrogant when he is referring to Chelsea matters because he knows that he is our most successful manager.

Despite all his wrongdoings, i am still grateful to him for what he has achieved here BUT at the same time this is another big reason why i really want Conte to stay with us for many years. If the board finally decides to back Conte up with some top signings, i am confident that he will eventually take that mantle for himself, and that will definitely shut Mourinho's mouth for good.

I agree with what you say but the fellas making it very difficult for me to have any respect for him after I threw a party for him coming back the 2nd time tho I felt like throwing another when he left!

BlueSunshine likes this

35 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I agree with what you say but the fellas making it very difficult for me to have any respect for him after I threw a party for him coming back the 2nd time tho I felt like throwing another when he left!

Oh you are definitely right, i also have lost the respect i had for him, but that doesn't mean i am not grateful for what he has won for our club. See it this way, at least the guy has given you a lot of reasons to throw parties during his time with us :D

Unionjack likes this

Antonio Conte issues warning to critical Premier League managers

LONDON -- Antonio Conte has warned his Premier League managerial rivals that he is ready for a "fight" if they maintain their public criticism of him and his Chelsea players.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/chelsea/story/3336851/antonio-conte-ready-to-fight-critical-premier-league-managers

9 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Typical Mourinho he would bring something up that Conte was cleared of 😂 

Hopefully Conte doesn’t get involved anymore he doesn’t need to waste his energy on him, he’s jealous of Conte’s success last season and also the praise he gets. 

Conte could ignore him but Mourinho basically insinuated that he committed a serious offence, which he didn't even do. He was banned for allegedly failing to report match fixing, rather than actually committing it. Conte/the club can take some form of legal action if they want to.

Conte: "There is a person that continues to look here. You understand? He went away, but he continued to look here.

"I am starting to be a bit annoyed. If you want to go to fight with me I am ready. I am improving a bit my English, because this is the real problem for me, otherwise we can go, we can go to fight.

"I'm ready to fight for me, for my players, for the club, with everyone. I have no problem."

:tiphat:

Laylabelle, Fernando and manpe like this

Every action, that is self-defense, I approve. Just don't initiate the attacks like some do.

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has revealed there are three lists of transfer targets at the club, Goal.com reported.

“I tell the club which is the role we can improve, the prospects of the player, the characteristics of the players we need and then the club will try to help me. There isn’t just one list, there’s two, three lists and sometimes you can’t get the first name on the list,” he said.

“In this transfer window, if we sign some new players then I’ll be very happy, especially if the players are in these certain roles.”

You don't make so many changes in away game in FA Cup. Now we have another game. This has to be on Conte.

So many bad decisions like always and he still hasn't found a way to break down defensive teams,actually there is no structure in attack we relay on individual qualities.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

Some bad decisions but he can't control £30m+ players not being able to control the ball or make simple passes.

He's also not the one in charge of recruitment. The first 11 should have more quality and be invested in more heavily, then younger players can fill up the squad. Rather than Bakayoko+Drinkwater - £75m could of been spent on someone of real quality.

King11Didier likes this

12 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

You don't make so many changes in away game in FA Cup. Now we have another game. This has to be on Conte.

Of all the changes, I would question Conte for two things. Why was Fabregas left out completely when he has gotten some rest lately? I know we have had plenty of games but was it really wise to to put only ONE senior outfield player on the bench? Other than that, our first XI was still decent and should have more than enough to beat a very average Norwich side. I know Conte has become an easy target for some when we don't get the results but today's performance is all on the players!

Unionjack likes this

Wasn't like he out out a side of nobodies.. They just played like never had before. Shouldn't have had to rely on our usual players to get us out of trouble but we needed them on the bench