The Conte Thread

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

I might not agree with every method/every decision you make but you are a great manager. I LOVE YOU 

DIPcT5zXUAEpXCZ.jpg.d3c27960d3f2143e55c4f9cc594f327a.jpg

On 23/08/2017 at 0:47 PM, Chelsea4 said:

Obviously i prefer Tuchel. I want to see a Chelsea team play attractive football and not park the bus againts Tottenham.

You just love Tuchel more?

2 hours ago, Barbara said:

I believe that maybe Conte brought in Christensen so he could move Azpilicueta to the wing.
There's no way he can do worse than Moses... So as we have depth in defense, maybe when Cahill is available we'll play him, Luiz, and Rudiger in the back and Azpili and Alonso in the wings. That's much better than any formation that includes Moses. And Conte seems to like Andreas, so maybe if he shows something nice he can even replace Cahill. I still believe RWB and another AM should be our main targets in the remaining days of the window

I really hope you are right. Moses today was an absolutely typcial performance of his. Causing all sorts of havoc on the right side but producing absolutely nothing. Defensively he was great today albeit not challenged. Moses hit the first defender with his crosses every time, Azpi attempts one cross and makes a goal. That is the difference in quality. I can see Azpi is defensively so strong everyone will rather have him as RB or RCB but I do not see why he can not be a quality RWB. He is fast, comfortable on the Ball and a good crosser, he should be fine there. Morata is such a beast in the air, Alonso and Azpi providing him with quality crosses will be a massive asset. 

3 hours ago, Barbara said:

I believe that maybe Conte brought in Christensen so he could move Azpilicueta to the wing.
There's no way he can do worse than Moses... So as we have depth in defense, maybe when Cahill is available we'll play him, Luiz, and Rudiger in the back and Azpili and Alonso in the wings. That's much better than any formation that includes Moses. And Conte seems to like Andreas, so maybe if he shows something nice he can even replace Cahill. I still believe RWB and another AM should be our main targets in the remaining days of the window

Would'nt want to go season(or January) with Kante-Bakayoko as dm/cm 4 sure! (Think Fab is our Am you want and need lol) if can't get any upgrades lets give youth a chance ,i would be getting box to box dm/cm' as priority 

I think the only negative aspect could the that we should have been more clinical especially in the second half”, Conte said.

“We should have scored and close the game. However, we had great concentration and we finished the game with a clean sheet, I think we saw many positive things.”

“The most important thing is to create the chance to score but I think above all the second half we could be more clinical and to close the game. If you keep a game open you have to suffer until the end. If you are clinical you can close the game.”

“New  signings? I am happy with all of them, Rudiger is showing his physical skills and he is also good in playing the ball. He can still improve just like Morata and Bakayoko, but we must be pleased for these new three players and do not forget about Christeansen again.”

“There are a few days left before the end of the transfer market and the club is trying to improve the squad, don’t forget the next month we’ll play seven games and for sure I’ll need to rotate my players and it would be good to have a good number of players to do this.”

2 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

His play style/philosophy but that's just my opinion. I love Conte more but i prefer Tuchel's play style.

Are we still discussing "philosophy"? If you havent accepted Chelsea's playing style by now then maybe you should move on mate.

3 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I think we got the real deal here. This guy understands the modern game and is a tactical mastermind, if the board back him we will see a trophy return like never before. He is that good and not just a manager but a coach of the highest order. We've backed lesser men, it's time to give him the resources he needs to succeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always think we are lucky to have Conte after finishing 10th in the league "that" year. Still think the board doesn't back him enough.

Love the guy tho, want him to stay here for long.

24 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Blokes!!! No logic with ppl who write such pathetic articles. 

I understand if we spend money on the likes of Delle, Kane, Sterling, Rashford because they will be the future of the English team not the average players we are after. 

And if we really wanted that we should have not allowed Chalobah or Solanke to go ... because they COULD be part of the English team just like the names we are chasing in the article. 

Wouldn't surprise me as things stand if he did, he's been brilliant at this club and deserves every bit of backing possible, but no, this fucking inept board drag their fucking heels and piss around and will eventually drive this bloke out.

Actually, I think that's what they want, what an ideal way it would be for them.....Fucking fuming about this whole pathetic situation.

He deserves better. Constantly requested backing (probably embarassing for him to have to do so to the press), loses a player he really liked to a rival, and most likely ends up with no more additions.

It's happening again. This fucking club angers me to my absolute core sometimes.

PATHETIC.