The Conte Thread

I'd love to see just 2 examples of credible City supporters saying our board is better than theirs, because it'd make them even more hilarious. Where did you read/hear it?

The Kante deal last summer they cited how quick the time frame between rumours starting and deal being done was impressive and that they wished they were as decisive, also when i told a City fan that the average Chelsea fan worship's their board he spat his tea out and uncontrollably laughed for 5 minutes.

8 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Fucking hell I swear some of you need to get a fucking grip and stop moaning like fucking bitches all day long. Club has signed a quality backup GK already and three other deals look to be wrapped up and ready to be announced anytime soon - Lukaku, Bakayoko, Rudiger - while pushing hard every day for probably worlds 2nd best left back only after Madrid's Marcelo - Alex Sandro. 

Bakayoko and Rudiger are worst kept secrets in football and if Everton going bonkers as we speak spending 100m on transfers already is not an indication that Lukaku's gone then I don't know what it is.

And if you thought that a deal for Alex Sandro would be done and dusted in one day then hold your fucking horses because this sort of massive transfers do not work like that. It's Juventus they are negociating with, not Brentford.

Quality added to an already league winning squad, all this while keeping our best players and selling irrelevant squad/loaned players for almost 130m.

It's more of paranoia for what has happen in the past.

Not satisfied till we see something with our own eyes!  

7 minutes ago, Fernando said:

It's more of paranoia for what has happen in the past.

Not satisfied till we see something with our own eyes!  

Does not necessarily have to be made official to confirm the obvious. There is plenty of solid sources for me to believe 100% that Rudiger, Bakayoko and Lukaku are already Chelsea players. And Alex Sandro to some extent although it'll take time but I'm sure he'll end up as a Chelsea player in the end. It's just that some clubs need to secure their replacements before letting players go. And I truly believe that these 5 players are not the only ones we're looking at and we're going to be linked with at least one or two more players in the coming weeks (centre back and maybe another attacker).

33 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Does not necessarily have to be made official to confirm the obvious. There is plenty of solid sources for me to believe 100% that Rudiger, Bakayoko and Lukaku are already Chelsea players. And Alex Sandro to some extent although it'll take time but I'm sure he'll end up as a Chelsea player in the end. It's just that some clubs need to secure their replacements before letting players go. And I truly believe that these 5 players are not the only ones we're looking at and we're going to be linked with at least one or two more players in the coming weeks (centre back and maybe another attacker).

Bakayoko and Rüdiger are done, yes. Lukaku however is an entirely different scenario and I wouldn't put it in the same category as those two. There's nothing to suggest it's anywhere near completion and Everton are playing some serious hardball with the transfer negotiations whereas those other two are all done and dusted, just waiting for official confirmations from the club. I do believe Lukaku will eventually end up joining, but it's not 100% yet and in football things can change very quickly so there can still be some twists and turns coming up in this saga. If Lukaku transfer were to fail, the club'd be fucked because Costa leaving is already set in stone, Morata is going to Manchester and I'm not quite convinced about Belotti just yet. 

Alex Sandro I would classify as a 50/50 whether he'll join or not. Everything suggests Juve are willing to sell him for the price Chelsea are offering but player could still easily end up staying if he wants to. Juve obviously can't pay as much as Chelsea are offering, but we need to remember that money isn't always everything to these guys and he might just be happy where he's at right now so a good offer from Juve could turn the scales towards staying. I'm sure his agent knows what he's doing and will drag this on to squeeze every last bit from the club, be it Chelsea or Juventus. Case like this it's not really in the player's best interest to just complete the deal quickly but rather play it slow and see who's got the best poker face during negotiations. Chelsea might make a desperate over the odds offer if it's starting to look like he might stay and vice versa for Juventus, they might offer silly money as a last ditch effort to keep him if his agent tell them he's edging towards leaving. Trust me guys, this one won't be settled very quickly so better to fasten your seatbelts and prepare for the ride.  

11 hours ago, Jype said:

Bakayoko and Rüdiger are done, yes. Lukaku however is an entirely different scenario and I wouldn't put it in the same category as those two. There's nothing to suggest it's anywhere near completion and Everton are playing some serious hardball with the transfer negotiations whereas those other two are all done and dusted, just waiting for official confirmations from the club. I do believe Lukaku will eventually end up joining, but it's not 100% yet and in football things can change very quickly so there can still be some twists and turns coming up in this saga. If Lukaku transfer were to fail, the club'd be fucked because Costa leaving is already set in stone, Morata is going to Manchester and I'm not quite convinced about Belotti just yet. 

Everton have already spent like they never did before and Rooney is set to join by the end of the week too. Sandro Ramirez and Rooney that's two forwards already and Everton today have made a 40m offer for Benfica's Raul Jimenez. Ok it's just a bid for now but it shows Everton are interested into bringing another centre forward. Don't you think Lukaku, Rooney and Sandro would be enough if Lukaku was to stay there? Everton are in no position to have 4 quality forwards in their squad knowing they are playing a one centre forwards tactics. One has to make room and that's 100% Lukaku if you ask me. 

14 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Only see Rudgier as being agreed. 

Lukaku have seen nothing to suggest otherwise. 

And Bakayako has been dead in the water for a while. 

As to per Alex Sandro, another dead in the water. 

So apart from a free transfer all I can see is Rudgier......

1 hour ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Everton have already spent like they never did before and Rooney is set to join by the end of the week too. Sandro Ramirez and Rooney that's two forwards already and Everton today have made a 40m offer for Benfica's Raul Jimenez. Ok it's just a bid for now but it shows Everton are interested into bringing another centre forward. Don't you think Lukaku, Rooney and Sandro would be enough if Lukaku was to stay there? Everton are in no position to have 4 quality forwards in their squad knowing they are playing a one centre forwards tactics. One has to make room and that's 100% Lukaku if you ask me. 

Everton with their new billionaire shareholder Moshiri and increased income from commercial deals can afford to spend money like they never did before, their incoming transfers have got nothing to do with the money from potential sale of Lukaku. I did say I believe he will eventually join and Everton getting replacements is a step in the right direction towards Lukaku leaving but to suggest it's already completed behind the scenes and only waiting for confirmation is just deluded. The only agreement re: Lukaku I would think to be sorted out is personal terms because it's clear that he wants to return so sorting out a contract with the player won't be a problem.

Lukaku is almost 100% sure to leave but it doesn't necessarily have to be for Chelsea if the club fail to stump up enough money. It's well known that Mino Raiola likes to deal with Manchester United nowadays so if the transfer negotiations between Everton and Chelsea drag on for too long I'm sure Raiola will start to make other arrangements as a plan B so he might still easily end up elsewhere too. And before you say United are already getting Morata and don't need Lukaku, that doesn't mean shit. Morata is the perfect striker to play support in a two man setup so they could easily be delpoyed at the same time if by some miracle Lukaku ended up there too. Stranger things have happened and before I see reports of Chelsea actually agreeing a fee with Everton the transfer is still not a sure thing and anything is still possible.

If you really believe it's done and dusted, I'll give you a chance to make free money. Lukaku has 1/2 odds (1.50 EU) to complete a transfer to Chelsea. Bet everything you have on that and get 50% value for free, easy. Btw, if it was as close as you claim the betting markets for the transfer would already be closed like they are for Bakayoko and Rüdiger.

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

The man is enjoying his holiday zero fucks given about Lukaku WHAT A MAN.

DECswBNXgAAVGny.jpg

He should be allowed to enjoy a holiday knowing the board can actually get him the targets he needs, instead it seems that it's going very pear shaped and it's fuck all to do with Antonio.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

If this all true regarding Lukaku and what's happening with transfers he will walk before a ball is kicked, I'm telling you. Don't be surprised if the news breaks that Conte has walked.

Well I have been saying this for a while and people label me as a moaner. 

The club continues to do the same shenanigans from last summer. 

On 7/4/2017 at 5:01 PM, petre.ispirescu said:

Lukaku already a Chelsea player? :ph34r: