test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

4,967 posts in this topic
5 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Respect.

IMG_2475.PNG

So will Conte. Italian temperament. 

To be honest I don't know what you think about the whole situation. Conte did a great job last season, but for me if those news are true, he is acting like a petulant child.

I mean, the team already had a proper goalscorer. I know most people were unhappy with Costa in the last part of the season, but I'm pretty sure most Premier League fans around will agree he is better than Lukaku or at least both are at the same level. Then Conte say to this striker that he is not wanted anymore BEFORE the team had replacement. So, the team was in a weird situation where a top class striker was needed so bad. Now he Conte is sooooo angry because the team missed the top target.

Its something like that: "hey, I don't want this striker anymore, I already told him that he is useless now, so you have to buy me Lukaku or I will get pissed".

Telegraph Football‏Verified account @TeleFootball 

Chelsea add Italian analyst to Antonio Conte's staff as Alex Sandro and Tiemoue Bakayoko deals progress    

Conte has added analyst Davide Mazzotta to his staff, following the exit of Steve Holland. An assistant is still to be announced.

Eidur the Spider likes this

7 hours ago, Henrique said:

To be honest I don't know what you think about the whole situation. Conte did a great job last season, but for me if those news are true, he is acting like a petulant child.

I mean, the team already had a proper goalscorer. I know most people were unhappy with Costa in the last part of the season, but I'm pretty sure most Premier League fans around will agree he is better than Lukaku or at least both are at the same level. Then Conte say to this striker that he is not wanted anymore BEFORE the team had replacement. So, the team was in a weird situation where a top class striker was needed so bad. Now he Conte is sooooo angry because the team missed the top target.

Its something like that: "hey, I don't want this striker anymore, I already told him that he is useless now, so you have to buy me Lukaku or I will get pissed".

I think it all fell apart when Costa didn't respect Conte after knowing that the Chinese club came for him. Remember how he refused to train? well can't blame Conte for that. Conte is the boss he probably doesnt want to deal with the fact that he has a player who refuses to cooperate at the crucial junction in our title race again, nothing wrong about that. Even if we did have Costa I think we need a/another top striker to compete in all competitions.  

It would be a stroke of genius if Conte can defend the title this season judging by how our transfer market is going( I know it is a little early but still). There isn't a sense of urgency shown from our club. Really hope that Lukaku wasn't in our radar and it was just a fantasy story cooked by some journalists to get viewership.

5 hours ago, Henrique said:

Well if that's the case, Conte is definitely out the door this summer. 

Can't get a long with his striker, board can't close deal. 

And Conte who gets furious for lack of transfer, he is a goner! 

6 hours ago, Fernando said:

Well if that's the case, Conte is definitely out the door this summer. 

Can't get a long with his striker, board can't close deal. 

And Conte who gets furious for lack of transfer, he is a goner! 

Not saying it's impossible but do people really think Conte is daft to quit every time he disagrees with the club over transfer business? :doh: I'd be lying if I said I'm not concerned about our slow transfer activity but how about we see what happens over the coming weeks before losing your mind over some paranoia! 

communicate, kmk108 and Fernando like this

People need to calm down really. 100MIL for Lukaku is too much. We will focus on other strikers now (Morata, Belotti, etc.). 

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

They will cost 70-80 mil

It's 20MIL less than Lukaku. And if I remember correctly, we do get some money from Lukaku transfer because of clauses we put in.

I think Morata will finish in our club. 

Conte has made his peace with #Chelsea after their failure to sign Lukaku, with the head coach blaming the player and Raiola. [Times]

#Chelsea fear Lukaku is being guided by Raiola because of the his financial interests rather than the player’s sporting objectives. [Times]

9 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

IMG_2695.PNG

Well would you look at that..

Can we stop posting such repetitive "news", please?

Iggy Doonican and kmk108 like this

1. L'Equipe didn't jump on the uninformed 'Conte is leaving' train a few weeks ago. If they report it, Conte vs. Board is seriously on.

Direct message
  2. Antonio Conte annoyed by Chelsea's transfer window inactivity, especially on Lukaku & club putting Sandro situation on stand-by. (RMC)

The board is getting more and more pathetic by the second. Can't believe all we have so far is a second goalkeeper than came on a free.

If Conte goes because of the board's incompetence, I'll be so pissed off to the point I don't want to think about Chelsea for a year. Because 2015/16 will repeat itself here.

29 minutes ago, VivaEmenalo said:

3333.png

I would be pissed if we dont sign anyone at all but we still have plenty of time to land good players. Same goes for Conte, he can't get agitated this early in the transfer market. Yes we didn't get the player we wanted but then for that money I wont feel comfortable blowing our entire team rebuilding project on one player.

After what happened with Lukaku my skepticism level for news online has increased.

kmk108 likes this