The Conte Thread

I think the next challenge is finding two strikers for next season, plus more for CM, WB and maybe a centre back. Gary Neville has a point about keeping the players motivated, but I think having more quality and depth in the squad along with goalscoring will be the key because Conte and his staff seems to do well enough with training and motivation (Costa excepted).

Pirlo on Conte.jpg

On 16/05/2017 at 7:12 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Conte not up to the job, Luiz a big flop and panic buy, and five other reasons why Chelsea have no chance of winning the league

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/premierleague/1801349/seven-reasons-chelsea-wont-win-premier-league-far-from-manchesters-standards-david-luiz-is-a-flop-and-no-hungry-young-stars/

...or another reason why The Sun is a fucking pile of shite

Fucking hell

Who was the know nothing c**t that wrote that article lol

I am stunned, he came to all them conclusions after 2 games, just goes to show as you say about the quality of The Daily Stun, and it's reporting staff.

Obviously a jealous Arse or Manure supporter

On 17/05/2017 at 7:42 AM, Dahnald said:

Who the fuck even cares about that Manc cunt with his filthy accent? Too weasel to call out Mourinho for being a coward and holding ManUtd back. Never heard Gary say anything about ManUtd doing poorly this season. Only Roy Keane did some time ago. Lost the last bit of respect for that cunt when he called out the lads on ArsenalFanTV being embarrassing. As if fans don't deserve to have a voice.

Pochettino gets way too much praise in my book. Bottled the Champions League AND Europa League with Spurs IN PURPOSE in my book because he had high hopes of chasing us. Same goes for the Spurs fans who think they're slowly turning into the English Real Madrid. Fuck off. Loved it when we beat them 4-2 on Wembley. They were so overconfident about that match. Just look on the topics at the Fighting Cock. Laughing stock.

Fuck Neville and fuck Pochettino/Tottenham. Thing they have in common is that they ALWAYS need to bring if that we "bought" our trophies and we wouldn't be anywhere without Abramovich. Like ManUtd aren't copying City at the moment with spending money, and Tottenham would love to have a Roman-type instead of a Scrooge McDuck like Daniel Levy and actually start to win stuff. Spending 50 million combined on fuck all players like Sissoko and Vincent Janssen who has a season half a year in the Dutch Eredivisie. You having a laugh, Tottenham?

Spurs will have their team dismantled in the summer mark my words. Pep wants more English players and Spurs have them (Walker or Rose), Dier to Manchester United and Alderweireld is off to0 because he refuses to sign a new contract.

By the time these little fuckers are in their new stadium they'll have to start building a new squad all over again.

One other thing mate whilst on Manure, he's Neville has forgot or don't want to mention that it was Manure that initiated the buying of the title as they call it, and then because we could compete with them they don't like it, even more so to the point is we have taken their mantle as the top team in the EPL.

Even to the point that they have had to take our managerial cast offs to try and rejuvenate themselves, to try and get back to former glories.....it aint gunna happen.

Just one other thing I totally agree about Pochettino how the fuck did Neville come up with that one, he's done fuck all this season other than guide them to 2nd spot in the league, so let him [Nevllle] or is it [Nev Vile] pray tell me why he see's Pochettino as manger of the year, the fucking numbskull, at least Manure won the League Cup, but I hope they get fucked in the Europa:cig:

mind you I always hope they get fucked

hes1ofus

46 minutes ago, mccg said:

lol

Absolutely Brilliant

A warning to other managers don't fuck with King Antonio

I'm still agog at they way he's slated Pochettino, Wenger, and fucking Mourinho particularly about him geeing up the chelsea supporters, nice one Tonio nad he'll go to Old Trafford and do it again lol

hes1ofus

20 minutes ago, AChes1ofus said:

Absolutely Brilliant

A warning to other managers don't fuck with King Antonio

I'm still agog at they way he's slated Pochettino, Wenger, and fucking Mourinho particularly about him geeing up the chelsea supporters, nice one Tonio nad he'll go to Old Trafford and do it again lol

hes1ofus

it was a parody

57 minutes ago, AChes1ofus said:

Fucking hell

Who was the know nothing c**t that wrote that article lol

I am stunned, he came to all them conclusions after 2 games, just goes to show as you say about the quality of The Daily Stun, and it's reporting staff.

Obviously a jealous Arse or Manure supporter

Yeah they should sack him, -did you see they likened mixed race Ross Barkley to a gorilla ?? FFS.

their ''journalism'' isn't even 'gutter press', more like sewer press

1 hour ago, MefiX19 said:

it was a parody

Now I feel a stupid c**t

must say it looked like, it but I was still duped, probably 'cos I wanted to believe it lol

Oh well there's one born every minute, the older I get the more stupid I get lol

hes1ofus

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yeah they should sack him, -did you see they likened mixed race Ross Barkley to a gorilla ?? FFS.

their ''journalism'' isn't even 'gutter press', more like sewer press

No mate missed that, if possible I would like to see that!

They I mean the Stun really are an abhorrent load of ne'er do well's, I mean what more could we expect from something Murdoch's involved in, an totally agree with your assessment, Fucking hell how can he/they get away with a racist comment like that, it's appalling and disgusting.

Fucking hell I wonder what stick he'll get if he joins us next season, Barkley I mean not the reporter lol

regards: hes1ofus

48 minutes ago, AChes1ofus said:

No mate missed that, if possible I would like to see that!

They I mean the Stun really are an abhorrent load of ne'er do well's, I mean what more could we expect from something Murdoch's involved in, an totally agree with your assessment, Fucking hell how can he/they get away with a racist comment like that, it's appalling and disgusting.

Fucking hell I wonder what stick he'll get if he joins us next season, Barkley I mean not the reporter lol

regards: hes1ofus

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39854061

Going a bit off topic -how'd we get here ? Oh yeah the Sun saying Conte wasn't up to the job -clowns

1 hour ago, NiclasCFC said:

Could somebody translate the Italian part? Cheers!

the english part is similar to the italian one, except
- at the beggining someone ask to Conte "How do you define this season?" And some other reply "Agghiacciante". In Italy Conte was often teased (Crozza https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKLbeTb6e1Q) because he abused of that word in a famous conference about his ban
- congratulating his team he adds (and not in the english version) he's just the tip of the iceberg