test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

6,208 posts in this topic

Funny how everyone was saying Bakayoko is supposed to be a Conte signing when everything suggests Conte doesn't really want him. He's probably sick of Emenalo. 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Are you guys surprised?

It's already mid June and even Everton are doing business and we nothing! 

It's is kinda funny seeing other clubs doing a bunch of business already. A club like Everton spent over £50m today alone and are apparently close to another signing or two. City have made two first XI signings, Arsenal have made one, United have made one and are closing in on Morata.

Only reason I'm not worried is that neither ourselves nor our closest rival last season in Spuds have signed anyone. That shows you that it's not panic time yet. If in a month from now we haven't I'll be shitting it.

6 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Are you guys surprised?

It's already mid June and even Everton are doing business and we nothing! 

To be fair I think they are just spending Lukaku's money... The problem is Conte wanted Morata, not Lukaku. And that's where the problems start.

Fernando likes this

3 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

To be fair I think they are just spending Lukaku's money... The problem is Conte wanted Morata, not Lukaku. And that's where the problems start.

Think he wants both.

This man has balls, isn't he. Being ruthless with one of the most ruthless board around. Wonder what happened next, but he definitely getting at them. First Costa, now this. He wants the power, that it, I think.

Got more than a whif of the Emenalo power play about it again.

He knows hes fitted tight up Romans arse and hes stamping his 'authority'

I'm sorry if I upset anyone who likes him but he reminds me of a snidey bacjstabber who arsehole creeps to anyone.

He should fuck off. But not much chance of that eh.

IF this comes down to a powerplay and the Don says I'm outta here then we got that revolving managers door again,

Lets just hope its a load of bollox!

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

:lol: As if Di Marzio is right about everything...

about as close to bang on as any journo out there. Not 100% but definitely 70.

Just now, Jason said:

The Daily Mirror originally reported this... 

the daily mirror. 

so fucking mad about this. even if it's not completely true, you know something is definitely happening. fucking incompetent morons in our board.

DDA likes this

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

I remember when the club came and supported Mourinho and the few weeks later he was gone.

The club needs to provide the support with action not just words. 

Tautvix, xPetrCechx and kellzfresh like this

Tbf, the club are hardly going to come out and say it's all true. :P

You know what would calm things down? Announcing a player within the next week and extensions to the contracts of Hazard, Tibo, and Conte himself.

King11Didier likes this

Its hard to understand the board at times. Are they really trying to make Chelsea the next Liverpool/Arsenal?

he's done it before. at juve because they didnt sign who he wanted, walked out 2 days into pre season.

i want to believe it's all BS, but i wouldnt be surprised if he is a  bit peeved off.   Some reports say he wanted a big big spend this summer.

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

he's got that from the Mirror. Although tbf, last season he was odds on for sack, so who knows

The best answer to this, from Chelsea, would be an announcement of a new player soon. And I really hope the player is actually someone who Conte wants, not the board. The man did his best and won you the league, when no one of you expected that, now it's time our board to do their best and give him his prefered players.

19 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

The Daily Mirror originally reported this... 

the daily mirror. 

2 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

he's got that from the Mirror. Although tbf, last season he was odds on for sack, so who knows

Maybe but the club could have briefed more than one media outlet.

2 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

The best answer to this, from Chelsea, would be an announcement of a new player soon.

If that's going to happen, it'll be after June 30 once the adidas deal goes out of the window.