The Conte Thread

14 hours ago, The Skipper said:

That's a lazy answer man. All of these guys would potentially start for us. Mourinho is at fault big time for not getting the best out of his players.

That's a pretty lazy answer as well. Potentially Costa could score fifty goals in the remaining games. No, the players are at fault for playing bad and Mourinho is at fault for exasperating the situation. 

1 hour ago, Spike said:

That's a pretty lazy answer as well. Potentially Costa could score fifty goals in the remaining games. No, the players are at fault for playing bad and Mourinho is at fault for exasperating the situation. 

Bailly would start, Pogba would start, Mkhitaryan and Zlatan would give Pedro and Costa a good run for their money. 

Mourinho has underachieved with his squad in the league, no doubt. 

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Bailly would start, Pogba would start, Mkhitaryan and Zlatan would give Pedro and Costa a good run for their money. 

Mourinho has underachieved with his squad in the league, no doubt. 

So is it potential or definite?

Seems to me that the respect Conte had for Mourinho back in October 2016 is gone. 

But he needs to stay calm. If he allows to provoke himself and act like did yesterday when Jose called him over he might get send off. 

6 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Seems to me that the respect Conte had for Mourinho back in October 2016 is gone. 

But he needs to stay calm. If he allows to provoke himself and act like did yesterday when Jose called him over he might get send off. 

To remain calm after the BS and mindgames the Dons had chucked at him from the special one and after seeing the 'mindgames',kicking and stamping on his players for near on 1/2 hour he would have to be a saint not to blow his top. All he did was have his players backs after our oponents manager had obviously told his players to get close up and kick our lads to get reactions, get in their heads, because they couldn't beat us any other way.

Its obvious theres no other manager (upto now) who has intentionally tried to get the effect Mou did last night so the re occurance to do it to another managers odds are pretty low bud.

I'm glad he did give him some back!

24 minutes ago, Styles said:

I would bet my life savings that Conte would knock Mourinho clean out. He's the same manager who got man handled by Wenger ffs. Mourinho is very transparent and it's clear this stems from nothing but pure jealousy.

He has made several comments about Chelsea (many times in press conferences that having nothing to do with Chelsea). Didn't he call Wenger a voyeur for doing the same one upon a time?

would be a bloodbath, mourinho's fight tactics are limited to eye gouging from behind,

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

To remain calm after the BS and mindgames the Dons had chucked at him from the special one and after seeing the 'mindgames',kicking and stamping on his players for near on 1/2 hour he would have to be a saint not to blow his top. All he did was have his players backs after our oponents manager had obviously told his players to get close up and kick our lads to get reactions, get in their heads, because they couldn't beat us any other way.

Its obvious theres no other manager (upto now) who has intentionally tried to get the effect Mou did last night so the re occurance to do it to another managers odds are pretty low bud.

I'm glad he did give him some back!

First time I saw Rui Faria that calm/scared during tensions.

32 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Reason he left Juventus:

Fake news or not, this is why Conte left Juventus. I'm confident that coming summer isn't like last years or 2015's summer but if we don't bring in who Conte wants, the club is going to have a problem.

And some other articles said Conte understood the difficulties of signing players in January and was willing to wait until summer. Who is right?

All the Don was shouting was ‘play the ball ' and  ‘again, again, again, again’  Ge didn't get personal. Whays yhe big deal?

Ive been wondering guys.

The Don came wanting to go 4-2-4 but we didny have the players to do it. Whats the chances of him trying to do it this summer?

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

All the Don was shouting was ‘play the ball ' and  ‘again, again, again, again’  Ge didn't get personal. Whays yhe big deal?

Ive been wondering guys.

The Don came wanting to go 4-2-4 but we didny have the players to do it. Whats the chances of him trying to do it this summer?

Every game this season I always hear "yes!" "good!" and "Diego!" from him even with all the fans shouting.