The Conte Thread

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Conte is so sure about his team's mentality that just relaxing to read, I know when you love someone you only see positives in everything they do but hey, when for most of the time you got José speaking shit, its a breath of fresh air to feel calm and serene knowing that we'll get back on track very quickly, because we know got a winners mentality.

26 minutes ago, Roquila said:

Thank fuck we didn't lose, i certainly wouldn't want you to kill yourself.

Were was he last year😂  

If his depature isnt isn't related to today's draw then all the best to him. Decision like this are life changing. 

6 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

Can u explain why please?

Personal issues. I'll be back. My love for the sport and the club will surely bring me back sooner or later but I need to work some things out first.

4 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Personal issues. I'll be back. My love for the sport and the club will surely bring me back sooner or later but I need to work some things out first.

Good luck to you man. 

I knew it wasn't due to the draw lol

14 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Did you go yesterday BB because anyone who's ever been to Burnley comes back thinking fuck never again I can't take the bleakness :(. A mate of mine nearly moved to Burnley he saw an ad for a furnished flat the estate agent said '' There's the sofa and washing machine now if you would like to come inside !. Chin up son and keep the blue flag flying high.

On 2/13/2017 at 4:01 AM, Chelsea? said:

Were was he last year😂  

If his depature isnt isn't related to today's draw then all the best to him. Decision like this are life changing. 

It's just a little banter mate. The timing was perfect for the joke :P

1 hour ago, Henrique said:

I was confused too; in what world were we exposed? We weren't exposed. Matic was Matic and besides that we played a solid game against a solid team.

It's more like; How Burnely managed to avoid a thrashing by Chelsea, or something.