The Conte Thread

19 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Hopefully to scout Dybala.....not because of the Inter interest.

Guess he enjoys being back in Italy. The atmosphere in this game is amazing. Much better than the shitty ambiance in England but most ultras in the Serie A are f*cking nuts. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/proof-antonio-conte-interested-paulo-9766587.amp?client=ms-android-sonymobile

Conte left  the Juventus game straight after Dybala got subbed in 85 min  :)

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Yes! Saw the same thing when watching the Juve-Inter game.

They zoomed in on Conte and his brother standing up from their seats, giving people hands and walking off and then Dybala got subbed. 

Coincidence? Perhaps. Juventus won't sell Dybala in the near future and if they do, 100 million won't be enough for him. 

50 minutes ago, the wes said:

I agree Sell Costa for £80m and use the Oscar money as well to get him :D

Still won't be enough and I doubt that Dybala already wants to leave Juve. Of course I want him at Chelsea and the people who say that Conte was scouting him yesterday are insane as I doubt Dybala needs anymore scouting as he already is a world-class player.

Also, Conte's official website is in dire need of an update but for those who want to know our manager a bit better:

http://antonioconteofficial.it/biography/the-player/

So much respect for this man. It's unbelievable actually. How he brought Juventus back from being an obsolete, finished-off club who ended 7th every season after they came back from the Serie B following the calciopolli scandal. A whole season unbeaten all resulting in 3 scudetto in a row. Juventus are ruling the Serie A and imo that's all thanks to Conte who laid the foundations for what that club is today. No discredit to Allegri who's doing a good job as well, but he is profiting off Conte's previous work.
And now what he is doing with us. Amazing. Just amazing. 

2 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

They zoomed in on Conte and his brother standing up from their seats, giving people hands and walking off and then Dybala got subbed. 

Coincidence? Perhaps. Juventus won't sell Dybala in the near future and if they do, 100 million won't be enough for him. 

Imagine if we pulled it off? The trio of Pedro, Willian and Hazard played some lovely stuff imagine swapping Willian for Dybala in that trio? Ofcourse i hope Costa and Willian stay which will just further add to rotation options.

3 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Still won't be enough and I doubt that Dybala already wants to leave Juve. Of course I want him at Chelsea and the people who say that Conte was scouting him yesterday are insane as I doubt Dybala needs anymore scouting as he already is a world-class player.

Guesswork theory number 1:

Juve are now  willing to renegotiate the deal under which the bought* Cuadrado. Antonio was running a final rule over the player before deciding if he wants to try to persuade Juan to return next summer.

Guesswork theory number  2:

Attending The Juventus Stadium was just camouflage. The real purpose of Antonio's Turin trip was to meet with Belotti and try to sell him the idea of joining Chelsea at the end of the season.

*In all but name.

Guesswork theory number 1:
Juve are now  willing to renegotiate the deal under which the bought* Cuadrado. Antonio was running a final rule over the player before deciding if he wants to try to persuade Juan to return next summer.

Guesswork theory number  2:
Attending The Juventus Stadium was just camouflage. The real purpose of Antonio's Turin trip was to meet with Belotti and try to sell him the idea of joining Chelsea at the end of the season.

*In all but name.

Dybala or even Belotti are both welcome!

As for Cuadrado, I believe he's sold. Of course he is labeled to be on loan for 3 years but I believe that when Juventus win the Serie A this season (which they will obviously) they have to pay Chelsea 20 million plus bonuses which might make the final fee 30 million plus which is a good deal imo.

But still think Cuadrado would rock it in our XI as RWB or as RW. Better than Moses, all though he lacks the psychical power, and much better than Willian.

55 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Dybala or even Belotti are both welcome!

As for Cuadrado, I believe he's sold. Of course he is labeled to be on loan for 3 years but I believe that when Juventus win the Serie A this season (which they will obviously) they have to pay Chelsea 20 million plus bonuses which might make the final fee 30 million plus which is a good deal imo.

But still think Cuadrado would rock it in our XI as RWB or as RW. Better than Moses, all though he lacks the psychical power, and much better than Willian.

Well yes, I did say Juve had bought JC in all but name.

I'm reading you to mean that the calculated fee would be good for Chelsea and, in fact, that is what informed guess #1. It may be that Juve have also concluded that the agreed deal is rather good for Chelsea and might be willing to negotiate their way out of it and return the player instead. This prompts the thought that Antonio was over there checking out the pros and cons of bringing the Columbian back.

33 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Well yes, I did say Juve had bought JC in all but name.

I'm reading you to mean that the calculated fee would be good for Chelsea and, in fact, that is what informed guess #1. It may be that Juve have also concluded that the agreed deal is rather good for Chelsea and might be willing to negotiate their way out of it and return the player instead. This prompts the thought that Antonio was over there checking out the pros and cons of bringing the Columbian back.

Hopefully and hopefully JC wants to return as well but doubt it...think he hated his time with us. Sucks. Conte did say last summer in pre-season that he asked Cuadrado to stay but he wanted to return to Juve. And the rest is history...unfortunately. 

But yeah...simply bring Cuadrado back instead of buying a new rightwing back or right winger. Conte would get the best out of him.

2 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Hopefully and hopefully JC wants to return as well but doubt it...think he hated his time with us. Sucks. Conte did say last summer in pre-season that he asked Cuadrado to stay but he wanted to return to Juve. And the rest is history...unfortunately. 

But yeah...simply bring Cuadrado back instead of buying a new rightwing back or right winger. Conte would get the best out of him.

Hence the need for a visit and, no doubt, a charm offensive to change JC's mind.

My only experience of JC was at Chelsea. I therefore can't be as positive about him as you. Just because I guessed that Antonio's Turin trip might be linked with him does not mean that I want it to be.

6 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

5 minutes before full-time. It could just be a coincidence.

On 2/4/2017 at 4:07 PM, Chelsea4 said:

:wub:

C31BoPnW8AAXACU.jpg

You saw in a nutshell on Saturday the difference between Conte and Wenger. Conte diving into the ecstatic crowd after Hazard's goal, Wenger stuck in the East Stand upper serving a ban for pushing the fourth official while his fans hold up banners telling him to leave.

Hence the need for a visit and, no doubt, a charm offensive to change JC's mind.
My only experience of JC was at Chelsea. I therefore can't be as positive about him as you. Just because I guessed that Antonio's Turin trip might be linked with him does not mean that I want it to be.

You can add Cuadrado to the list of Chelsea flops who aren't flops where De Bruyne and Lukaku are also listed.
I do think that Mourinho is the reason Cuadrado flopped at Chelsea. Think he treated him like Moses.

Conte in Turin for Dybala or Cuadrado or just to watch the Derby D'Italia or maybe all three. Who knows. One thing is for certain and that's that we won't see Dybala in Chelsea blue anytime soon and I think we will never see Cuadrado in Chelsea blue ever again but I hope we will as what you pointed out to be with Conte watching him and maybe convincing him to return.

On 2/5/2017 at 9:20 AM, BoyBlue96 said:

This may or might not be true and I doubt Conte will leave us after one year and after winning the Premiership for Juve's biggest rival. The man is a Juvetini and now our manager so fuck off Inter.

But also a ring that Inter is on the way back with its Chinese money. Might be a good thing because Serie A is in dire need of an opponent who can challenge Juventus.

"Fuck off Inter" are my sentiments exactly. I always preferred AC Milan anyway :P