The Conte Thread

Just now, Jason said:

But we still didn't deal with the situation very well, did we?

That's a moot point! If the ref did their job there would be nothing to deal with.

You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. 13 wins straight, there are gonna be mistakes, nothing really to nitpick about here.

6 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

That's a moot point! If the ref did their job there would be nothing to deal with.

There is that but should always play to the whistle.

You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. 13 wins straight, there are gonna be mistakes, nothing really to nitpick about here.

Who the fuck is making a mountain out of a molehill? Have I gone to every thread and moaned about things? Only stating what went wrong with today's showing. If you can't take one single comment like that in a forum(!), then stay away from the place.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

There is that but should always play to the whistle.

Who the fuck is making a mountain out of a molehill? Have I gone to every thread and moaned about things? Only stating what went wrong with today's showing. If you can't take one single comment like that in a forum(!), then stay away from the place.

You do realize that Crouch got an advantage because he was offside right?

Its not what you've stated, its how. "Atrocious defending" An offside goal and a missed clearance is atrocious... LOL  

You do realize that Crouch got an advantage because he was offside right?

Its not what you've stated, its how. "Atrocious defending" An offside goal and a missed clearance is atrocious... LOL  

I talked about our poor defending in general and you somehow singled it to just that one moment, like nothing else was wrong. Lovely. Best to just agree to disagree. Wouldn't want to make a mountain out of a molehill...

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I talked about our poor defending in general and you somehow singled it to just that one moment, like nothing else was wrong. Lovely. Best to just agree to disagree. Wouldn't want to make a mountain out of a molehill...

No you talked about two incidents... the goals... Anyways this is becoming boring. I'm elated we're finding a variety of ways to win games and that we're not just depending on solid defense. Balance is what's been our hallmark. We conceded two contentious goals and scored 4! this is a good thing, we're not gonna be perfect each and every time out.

18 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

No you talked about two incidents... the goals... Anyways this is becoming boring. I'm elated we're finding a variety of ways to win games and that we're not just depending on solid defense. Balance is what's been our hallmark. We conceded two contentious goals and scored 4! this is a good thing, we're not gonna be perfect each and every time out.

I talked in general and used those moments as example. But yeah, whatever. Ta. :beer:

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

That's true -Tony Gale actually said something I agreed with. He said even a champion side can only expect 6-8 top class displays a season with the rest of the games being made up with spurts of good periods of play. I'd stick today as one of those where good spurts saw us over the line.

46 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

That's true -Tony Gale actually said something I agreed with. He said even a champion side can only expect 6-8 top class displays a season with the rest of the games being made up with spurts of good periods of play. I'd stick today as one of those where good spurts saw us over the line.

I also think we showed a real ability to get on the front foot when we had the chance. Seems like we're able to play any style the game requires us to play at the moment... You can tell our coach was a box to box midfielder, he cares deeply about both aspects of the game

http://www.espnfc.us/liverpool/story/3029642/jurgen-klopp-liverpool-keeping-pace-with-chelsea-must-be-annoying

typical Klopp mind games, scouse mentality never ceases to amaze me, they are so full of themselves, just look at the comment section lol they think they have a divine right to be better than everyone else and to win everything, may we remind them that they have 0 premier league titles?, yeah just keep talking shit, just like United fans with their arrogance. Lets just keep doing our thing and ignore the rest, Conte has managed that so well thus far, he´s making sure the players dont lose focus and get the job done on the pitch, still a long way to go of course, but if we keep this up we will be champions for sure. Cheers mates and KTBFFH

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

http://www.espnfc.us/liverpool/story/3029642/jurgen-klopp-liverpool-keeping-pace-with-chelsea-must-be-annoying

typical Klopp mind games, scouse mentality never ceases to amaze me, they are so full of themselves, just look at the comment section lol they think they have a divine right to be better than everyone else and to win everything, may we remind them that they have 0 premier league titles?, yeah just keep talking shit, just like United fans with their arrogance. Lets just keep doing our thing and ignore the rest, Conte has managed that so well thus far, he´s making sure the players dont lose focus and get the job done on the pitch, still a long way to go of course, but if we keep this up we will be champions for sure. Cheers mates and KTBFFH

he doesn't know who conte is..he will pay his arrogance at the end of the season for sure..

If we can win it this season then that will be amazing. 

Put us back in the CL, and now we can get players much easily after winning the league. 

It will be great as next season we will be much harder. 

Pep will have another season in the PL to see what is needed. 

Mourinho is always better in his second season. 

And Liverpool are doing great. 

5 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

To be fair, it's a matter of perspective. Klopp might have a point. We won 13 in a row but somehow we're only 6 points ahead of them.. But, on the other hand, this is their best season in quite some time and yet they are still 6 points behind the leaders. I think it's more frustrating for them than for us. 

1 hour ago, Cosmin said:

To be fair, it's a matter of perspective. Klopp might have a point. We won 13 in a row but somehow we're only 6 points ahead of them.. But, on the other hand, this is their best season in quite some time and yet they are still 6 points behind the leaders. I think it's more frustrating for them than for us. 

true, but the reality here is that they are still reeling from the 2013/2014 because of Gerrard´s slip and how we denied them the title, to be honest i´m sick of that excuse, because their defense that season was atrocious and they dropped a lot of points to the small teams just like us, we could have even won the title that season if we didnt lose stupid games to the likes of Villa, Sunderland, Crystal Palace, etc. scouse fans believe 2017 its finally their year specially with Klopp in charge, they are right in the mix for the title just like us, but the thing with Liverpool supporters is they always think it will be their year, but come up short in the end always. Still a long way to go and we will see where we stand come May, but i hope we can win the title. Cheers