test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

5,869 posts in this topic

Have to say, for all the good things Conte is doing, he's quite questionable when it comes to making substitution. Could have been sitting here and talking about points dropped had it not been for Pedro and Fabianski.

Unionjack and xPetrCechx like this

Yeah there has been some odd choices. He did have a habit of making late ones so least stopped doing that..just bit hmmm at the moment 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Have to say, for all the good things Conte is doing, he's quite questionable when it comes to making substitution. Could have been sitting here and talking about points dropped had it not been for Pedro and Fabianski.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

TheIceMan likes this

35 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

:D  We could be 20 points clear and there would still be mongs here moaning

Gotta keep the trolls, mongs, nay-sayers and twats around to keep things interesting. If not I should've been banned after one post...

What are these walls of text & lowkey comments aimed at? You read back the last 3 pages which includes posts from the same people and there's nothing but praise bar one valid comment on pg 185 that some of his decisions are 'odd', which they are, which is fine, because from some that would be a compliment. 

What the fuck is this mini outburst? Is it towards ghosts? Past demons? Find me 2 forum members not in love with Conte, because I'd struggle.

manpe, Roquila and El P. like this

On 21. 2. 2017 at 9:05 PM, 11Drogba said:

I am surprised that you don't think the world will collapse before 2018. You get more positive each day.

He is just pissed that Griezmann is not coming here :ph34r:

TheIceMan and 11Drogba like this

19 minutes ago, Leif said:

What are these walls of text & lowkey comments aimed at? You read back the last 3 pages which includes posts from the same people and there's nothing but praise bar one valid comment on pg 185 that some of his decisions are 'odd', which they are, which is fine, because from some that would be a compliment. 

What the fuck is this mini outburst? Is it towards ghosts? Past demons? Find me 2 forum members not in love with Conte, because I'd struggle.

Same here, can't make out who are those people who "should be banned" and for which comments. Barbara's and Iggy's outbursts look just so random to me.

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Have to say it's quite pointless talking about something that didn't happen.

TheIceMan likes this

10 minutes ago, manpe said:

Same here, can't make out who are those people who "should be banned" and for which comments. Barbara's and Iggy's outbursts look just so random to me.

28 minutes ago, Leif said:

It may not be directed at any people on here. People on facebook in particular are silly.

5 minutes ago, manpe said:

There is to much moaning in general not pointing the finger at any individual it's just we should be happy as fuck with where we are rather than over analysing things. I would never ask anyone to be banned I've been banned from loads of things in the past as well as football forums :)

TheIceMan and 11Drogba like this