The Conte Thread

18 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

It's the longest winning streak in PL history in a single season. It's the most impressive winning streak ever because:

(1) We've faced good opposition. Man City, Spurs, United, Southampton, Leicester, Everton etc All those teams excluding Leicester are in the current top 8.

(2) The league is stronger than it's ever been. Unlike Arsenal's 14 game streak, this is in one season not two. 

(3) The current team finished 10th last season. Regardless of how much of an anomaly it was and the bizarre circumstances that surrounded it, this team finished 10th and has now won 12 in a row.

+ the run has also been impressive when you consider we have faced teams with different quality, different style of play and different formation. Most of them changed their formation and tweaked their style to test us and we've dealt with each of them pretty well.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

+ the run has also been impressive when you consider we have faced teams with different quality, different style of play and different formation. Most of them changed their formation and tweaked their style to test us and we've dealt with each of them pretty well.

We've also only conceded 2 (!!) goals. I can go on and on. 

19 minutes ago, Leif said:

I know it's easy to make rash comparisons when things just keep going swell, but Conte's starting to remind me of Buddha.

Id put him onto an equal with the Big Buddah King Kong Cheese

https://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/bigbuddhaseeds/feminized/big-buddha-king-kong.html

Weed_zpsvl8oq5dg.gif

15 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Id put him onto an equal with the Big Buddah King Kong Cheese

https://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/bigbuddhaseeds/feminized/big-buddha-king-kong.html

Weed_zpsvl8oq5dg.gif

I wonder if it yields as much as Conte. It says it needs 8-11 weeks to flower; Conte only needed what, 3-4 weeks?

I know that some of the lads have said that the training is boring but I think its the watching vids over and over they mean. But whatever physical side of training they do its definitely paying off. Theyre running about more than I remember seeing them and on the break theyre like whippets. Moses again yesterday musta wore a groove down the length of the side of the pitch. And the thing I like most is you dont see 1 lad walking round with his head down and hands on hips.

1 minute ago, Antonio8 said:

run more than the others 

few injuries

players like diego costa moses cahill pedro azpi reborn

everyone knows what to do

all these things in one simple word=  conte

Maybe reborn wouldn't be the word I'd use for Cahill

love costa but watching eden's personal highlight as a cf makes me wonder  what  it be like if we had a ball playing striker, some one like kunt_aguero, with pedro and hazard flanking him