The Conte Thread

One final thought on our recent series of narrow gritty wins. One of the most significant statistics in modern football is that about 97% of goals are scored within 15secs of winning the ball. I am pretty sure Conte knows this. We have never been a side patiently rolling around the ball trying to carve out the opponent's defense with intricate passing. More of a direct, counter attacking side. Conte has epitomised these strengths. Whe are pressing the opponent, rushing forward when winning the ball. That is how we scored the majority of our goals. Off this is gonna be harder vs stubborn organised sides but they will always make mistakes for us to pounce on. As long as we are stable at the back and shuffle things up at the front we will get our points. The thing is I trust conte more than any other manager we ve had so far doing this because other than mourinho or pep he is both a pragmatist and visionary.

The Benchers in the bench required to wash their face in cold water.They have to make the difference when they go to the field regardless of the number of minutes they will play.Create more competition will bring benefits to this group

10 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I have read this countless times and still have no idea what it means or relates to. Have you been hitting the christmas booze a bit early son?

The coldness of outside froze my brain.Created this word Benchers for the players who are sitting in the bench

wear-the-kit-on-a-course-to-enjoy.img.png

3 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I have read this countless times and still have no idea what it means or relates to. Have you been hitting the Christmas booze a bit early son?

Thought he was on about how we used to go on the benches at half time.....:D

The same of run like with Mourinho Mark 1, except this time the manager is more cool and less problematic. 

This is what I always wanted, a Mourinho type of manager but more cooler in dealing with the press and such. 

We finally got it, and hopefully the board and Roman sees it. 

7 minutes ago, Fernando said:

We finally got it, and hopefully the board and Roman sees it. 

Also, hopefully the board, Roman and we see it too when the results won't be as good as they are now! We need to prepare ourselves for handling insuccesses as well.