The Conte Thread

With the WBs droppimg back it gives us a back 5 and it happens quite alot.

But what Ive liked alot about this formation is whenever one of the lads has the ball hes got at least 2 open targets to pass to, And he doesn't just hold the ball waiting its 2 touches at most - pass and move. So entertaining to watch. I so wish we could have a do over wirg those north Londoners,

11 hours ago, Unionjack said:

With the WBs droppimg back it gives us a back 5 and it happens quite alot.

But what Ive liked alot about this formation is whenever one of the lads has the ball hes got at least 2 open targets to pass to, And he doesn't just hold the ball waiting its 2 touches at most - pass and move. So entertaining to watch. I so wish we could have a do over wirg those north Londoners,

Can't wait to see how we cope with Spurs and City when they press us high. If we maintain our calmness at the back with good passing we can exploit them big time ;)

1 minute ago, jernej93 said:

Can't wait to see how we cope with Spurs and City when they press us high. If we maintain our calmness at the back with good passing we can exploit them big time ;)

I cant wait. Dieing for Spuds game

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

I'm going, for both games vs spuds :)

Bloody great mate. You staying a few weeks then eh! Shame youre noy here for Dippers and North Londoners next time round. Specially if the Don gets a interesting pick or 2 in Jan.

But nice you can see us playing good. Hoipefully tyhey put on a display for ya,

Is that what you were on about in that Msg I got?

I dont know the best place to post this but as its Contes doing.............

Really is a good read

Breaking down Chelsea’s corner and free kick routines

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2016/11/11/13599696/breaking-down-chelsea-s-corner-and-free-kick-routines

The Weekend Interview part one: Antonio Conte

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2016/11/the-weekend-interview-part-one--antonio-conte.html

‘But we know we can improve a lot on different aspects – the pressure on the ball, quickly being more compact – for sure we have to improve.’

19 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I dont know the best place to post this but as its Contes doing.............

Really is a good read

Breaking down Chelsea’s corner and free kick routines

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2016/11/11/13599696/breaking-down-chelsea-s-corner-and-free-kick-routines

For wide free kicks, Chelsea have recently used Alonso, Hazard and Pedro but are missing the quality of delivery that Willian (and Fabregas) offer in these instances.

Quality delivery...Willian? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

We should really stop trying to label cringeworthy title for our players. Remember Mazacar? <_<

Blimey forgot about that. Least we got 2 out of the 3 (Shame we couldn'y do a swap)

PHD? Can't imagen any of those as a Dr of Philosophy or is there another PHD I'm missingi?