The Conte Thread

I'm a lurker here for some time now, and a month ago I saw this guy reacting on this thread saying he's a bit disappointed by Conte for not being more like Guardiola and dropping/selling some players.

Now, most users here (it was even before the WHU game) slammed him and laughed him off but atm, I do feel the same way. Conte won't survive this way.

4 minutes ago, Styles said:

Have you seen Alonso? He's slower than Ivanovic. Walcott would tear him a new arsehole.

This is why we're shit: our first team is crap and the bench is even worse.

Hopeless club. Shame we can't play Burnley every week.

Sorry, nobody will convince me that Ivanovic is a better defender than Alonso at the moment. 

With Alonso and Azpi on the wings, we wouldn't give away the ball so easily under pressure. 

1 minute ago, Adnane said:

Sorry, nobody will convince me that Ivanovic is a better defender than Alonso at the moment. 

With Alonso and Azpi on the wings, we wouldn't give away the ball so easily under pressure. 

I cannot stand any of our defenders but Alonso isn't an improvement on any of them. Basically we are shit and will continue to be shit until we have this squad.

the problems come from very far away!
the coach, the rose, the market, the load fucks loans are all mistake of leadership and stuff that not  are able to built a long term project, like juventus, bvb,bayern, barcellona or other, but also project less important! the only things could save us is that the club is bought from someone else! Bill gates is time come's to play!

Conte asked for defenders, didn't get them.

He's a fool to play Brana and Cahill but he has little wiggle room thanks to the summer, the board should have given more, it's the same story with a different manager. 

2 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Conte asked for defenders, didn't get them.

He's a fool to play Brana and Cahill but he has little wiggle room thanks to the summer, the board should have given more, it's the same story with a different manager. 

That's what's so annoying. Problem from last season were still gana be there and yet nothing done to address those! Stuck with same defenders who can't actually defend

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

That's what's so annoying. Problem from last season were still gana be there and yet nothing done to address those! Stuck with same defenders who can't actually defend

EXACTLY! 

The 80% of the problems so far this season lay squarely at the foot of the board. Conte isn't doing himself any favours but fuck me give him proper backing if you want him to succeed. It's almost like the board prime their manager to be a future scapegoat.