The Conte Thread

Conte: "Sometimes if you judge only for the wins, you make a big mistake and you pay for this in the future."

Anyone thinks of our 14/15 season with Mourinho when we completely focused only on short term winning and STILL kinda suffer consequences with this approach (selling amazing talented players, not replacing the core etc.)?

How hard is to see that we are a better team with Alonso and Oscar on the side ? 

How hard is it to see that tje likes of Ivanovic and Cahill should stay away as far as possible from the XI ?

I'm all for giving him time because the players still can't play fully his way ( mainly on the pressing as you can see from his in-game shouts ), but some of his decisions for the moment are terrible, absolutely terrible. 

Start by getting Oscar and Alonso in at half time, nobody's gonna convince me that it could be worse than this. 

I am usually the guy that preaches for patience for the manger... 

Can we please sack this piece of shit imposter ?

Every manager that starts Ivanovic,Cahill,Matic and Willian should be sacked immediatly. There is no fucking reason to play them.

Doesn't help that we have Belgian Messi playing 1 good game in every 900 minutes to confirm his untouchable status.

Doesn't help that we have the worst Brazilians ever born in our team.

Sack every manager until someone drops Hazard, Ivanovic and co. 

Season is gone. 9-11 placement is what we are looking at, and judging by what i am seeing, we will be there for longer than Liverpool. Bye Bye glory days.

Has the Russian called yet?

Like really, Conte will either change A LOT or he can go. Fine, we are losing the Arsenal tie with some embarassment but make fucking changes! Show you know what to do in the fufutre. We are not going to progress with half of the team so make fucking changes for the future!