The Conte Thread

Imagine coming into a club where the board no fuck all about football and the clod truth is we need about eight new players and try to convince them we need to introduce younger lads.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Imagine coming into a club where the board no fuck all about football and the clod truth is we need about eight new players and try to convince them we need to introduce younger lads.

:lol:

He must defiantly like a challenge!!Good luck to him all I can say..poor bloke

Getting 4th next season would be a huge achievement. I was thinking recently that with the right signings we could maybe even challenge (not win) for the title next season but no way. We're light years away from there.

4 hours ago, lucio said:

idk.... use a viable formation and a few nice signings, and we will look a totally different team.

We could've looked very different had Hiddink tried different ideas too: moving Oscar into CM after Ramires was sold, moving fabregas up the field a bit. Change formation, but his lineups were the same that jose had tried earlier this season.

I know people like Hiddink from the previous job he did, but he looks out of ideas to be honest.

11 hours ago, Robguima said:

We could've looked very different had Hiddink tried different ideas too: moving Oscar into CM after Ramires was sold, moving fabregas up the field a bit. Change formation, but his lineups were the same that jose had tried earlier this season.

I know people like Hiddink from the previous job he did, but he looks out of ideas to be honest.

My biggest worry about Guus before his appointment was I felt he would be too conservative, do what Jose did and expect different results. He did exactly as that. 

RDM probably did better then anyone when he took over, with ideas that changed the course of the season. Guus just did the same as the previous manager.