Ivan Perisic

lucio

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, milka said:

Arjen Robben

I was reading about perisic and a few German journalist's have said he's very similar to robben style of football  if that the case sign him up 

• 6 months later...

I dont know the guy too well but from what Ive read/seen and from what I pick up from guys on here tat watch him regular I ask myself is he really what we want?

Maybe instead of buying him from Inter and doing them a favor so they can sod off and buy Verratti maybe we should just go buy Verratti instead of them!

Its not like we dont need a CDM is it. We really should be trying to get a Verratti, Busquets, Thiago, Vidal Rakitic,Radga ,Kroos. I'm not too fussed which one.

I dont know the guy too well but from what Ive read/seen and from what I pick up from guys on here tat watch him regular I ask myself is he really what we want?
Maybe instead of buying him from Inter and doing them a favor so they can sod off and buy Verratti maybe we should just go buy Verratti instead of them!
Its not like we dont need a CDM is it. We really should be trying to get a Verratti, Busquets, Thiago, Vidal Rakitic,Radga ,Kroos. I'm not too fussed which one.

I said sometime ago that chelsea dont buy such players even with all the money we seem not to have. Chelsea like players no one has heard of but can do the job. Many never heard of Essien but he came in and now one of our legends. So i womt be surprised if we dont land any of them

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

I said sometime ago that chelsea dont buy such players even with all the money we seem not to have. Chelsea like players no one has heard of but can do the job. Many never heard of Essien but he came in and now one of our legends. So i womt be surprised if we dont land any of them

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

lol Nothing we do suprizes me much anywmore.

I dont understand with the supposed footballing mind and master tacticianer the Don is he doesn't see how much we lack any form of creatrivity tho. And any of those guys could do the job.

• 5 weeks later...
On 22/01/2017 at 6:42 PM, Unionjack said:

lol Nothing we do suprizes me much anywmore.

I dont understand with the supposed footballing mind and master tacticianer the Don is he doesn't see how much we lack any form of creatrivity tho. And any of those guys could do the job.

How do you know he doesn't see it? Or put it another way, how would you know if he did? Do you need him to hang a sign round his neck, or hold up a banner in the dugout?

7 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

How do you know he doesn't see it? Or put it another way, how would you know if he did? Do you need him to hang a sign round his neck, or hold up a banner in the dugout?

Sign would be nice at times maybe ;)

We know the 3 4 3 isn't engraved in stone and it gets fluid but similar in a game but if we/he sees that what we are doing just isn't working then you would expect a change to happen formatio/player wise yes?

Maybe its because we just lack the options and depth we need for any real changes to happen?

12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Sign would be nice at times maybe ;)

Lol!

12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Maybe its because we just lack the options and depth we need for any real changes to happen?

That's exactly it.

Antonio sees the same match day action we do, plus a lot more that we don't. In the end however he still has to pick a side, and pick it from among the existing squad.

We know the last thing he's going to do is talk publicly about how poor his squad is and how much he wishes he didn't have to select some of them. We know too that the side he picks is the one he considers is right.

What we can't know is what he thinks, no matter how much each of us wants to imagine Antonio believes the same things we do. Even so, I'd be shocked if he didn't wish we'd been able to strengthen in January and if he isn't determined to do so in the summer.

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea are interested in signing Ivan Perisic from Inter Milan, according to Sky in Italy.

Watch us sign this crap player after United didn't want to pay the 50 mil fee. Would be disgusting to say at least.

18 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Watch us sign this crap player after United didn't want to pay the 50 mil fee. Would be disgusting to say at least.

Perisic very useful down the winger I wonder if Conte  was to buy him he would use him has a wing back there's alot of talk he's utd bound 

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Perisic very useful down the winger I wonder if Conte  was to buy him he would use him has a wing back there's alot of talk he's utd bound 

Hope it's just Inter dragging our club to make United pay the 50 mil fee. Perisic is inconsistent and his peak is not that great, besides that we already have Willian who I reckon is better and that's saying something :(

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You