Kostas Manolas

Tomo

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We need to put all our concentration on Koulibaly. He's the best that's available

I'm starting to feel like if we were going to get Koulibaly he'd be here by now. For ages it seems like he's been our #1 CB target. He wasn't a player who was at the Euro's and he's not wanted by the very biggest clubs apparently that we'd have to compete against which would drag negotiations out.

So why is it taking so long? CB is the biggest area of concern in the entire squad yet we're stalling here. 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to feel like if we were going to get Koulibaly he'd be here by now. For ages it seems like he's been our #1 CB target. He wasn't a player who was at the Euro's and he's not wanted by the very biggest clubs apparently that we'd have to compete against which would drag negotiations out.

So why is it taking so long? CB is the biggest area of concern in the entire squad yet we're stalling here. 

Price and possibly other interest are the reasons. The club try to haggle far too often and Napoli aren't a side to budge on prices/clauses.

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Consider also that, going by reports, Everton is driving up the price.

7 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Consider also that, going by reports, Everton is driving up the price.

I know this is real life and not a video game, but honestly, who cares? Just pay the fucking money! We desperately need him. 

34 minutes ago, Pizy said:

because their clubs (roma--->manolas   napoli ---->kulibaly) don't sell them.. so it is necessary to change objectives..  undervalued players like caceres, ranocchia, astori, musacchio, gonzalo rodriguez..let's try taking one of these..

1 minute ago, Antonio8 said:

because their clubs (roma--->manolas   napoli ---->kulibaly) don't sell them.. so it is necessary to change objectives..  undervalued players like caceres, ranocchia, astori, musacchio, gonzalo rodriguez..let's try taking one of these..

Do you rate funis moris? 

I wouldn't mind a stab at him. 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Do you rate funis moris? 

3 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

We don't need players who are slight improvements or only as good as what we currently have. We need huge upgrades.

Just now, Pizy said:

We don't need players who are slight improvements or only as good as what we currently have. We need huge upgrades.

Funis morís played for Argentina in the Copa América and he wasn't that bad. He just got to Everton last season and was getting used to the league. 

He would be a great buy then say stones. 

43 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Do you rate funis moris? 

39 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Funis morís played for Argentina in the Copa América and he wasn't that bad. He just got to Everton last season and was getting used to the league. 

He would be a great buy then say stones. 

to be honest I don't know him..:blush:

50 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Fuck me Oscar Pistorius would be a slight improvement on our lot.

I say pay whatevers needed to get who we want.

21 minutes ago, Artandur said:

We should really go all in on Manolas at this point, because chasing Koulibaly seems to be a waste of time.

I fully agree with u mate we can't afford to repeat what we did last summer chasing stones let's go for manolas

• 2 weeks later...

Roma just drew against Porto to qualify for the Champions League. I'm rooting for them to lose, so that they don't get champions League money.

Then we could bid for Manolas since they'll be short on cash. Or I'm I just too cruel? :ph34r:

1 minute ago, kellzfresh said:

Roma just drew against Porto to qualify for the Champions League. I'm rooting for them to lose, so that they don't get champions League money.

Then we could bid for Manolas since they'll be short on cash. Or I'm I just too cruel? :ph34r:

Rather Porto lose so they have to cash in on someone like Rubén Neves. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You