Tomo

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Is he better than Manolas???

Rudiger or Juan Jesus? 

Juan Jesus is not better than Manolas imo :) I never liked Brazilian defenders because they all tend to be error prone and too fancy ... I rate Manolas highly because he is a fighter and real defender :)

19 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

1 defender wont make a bit of difference to us. We need a cleanout.

We need at the very least one defender who can mark a fast attacker one on one and can pass a ball from defence. This is a priority. 

All our defenders are too slow to manmark any average fast player, in fact only Azpilicueta and Zouma are good at defending one on one's in our defense. 

After watching baba, I'm starting to give up on if he knows what defending means. We might need a leftback too if there's any available. 

A left wing back yes thats important. We know Edens weakness at tracking back and defending tho he has got better when hes awake.

Im at acomplete loss as to why Banes contract was renewed. The only way on earth Id pick him is if we had US football rules and we could bring on special teams for set pieces)

JT is great for being JT but both him and Cahill I'm afraid are just too slow.

When Happy was injured he was becoming my fave player and I had orgasms imagining him together with Pogba and Varane. But we dont know how/when he will be back. Tho I hope its soon.

Dave I love and hes good at basic defending. But in a Conte system Im really not sure. We shall see.

I love all our lads and theyve given everything at times but since Frank left Ive realized its just a job for them in general. So theres no room for emotion in team selection. I support Chelsea and we need to get back to the top of our game. If it means getting rid of half the team then so be it.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I love all our lads and theyve given everything at times but since Frank left Ive realized its just a job for them in general. So theres no room for emotion in team selection. I support Chelsea and we need to get back to the top of our game. If it means getting rid of half the team then so be it.

It's really not been the same since Frank left :(

I loved him so much, even more than zola. Now I just want our team to be strong again, hard to beat, even if it means getting rid of some remaining legends..  

1 minute ago, kellzfresh said:

It's really not been the same since Frank left :(

I loved him so much, even more than zola. Now I just want our team to be strong again, hard to beat, even if it means getting rid of some remaining legends..  

I hear ya and share your pain mate.

It was bad when little Zola left and was my fave player. It was the same with Frank but hurt in a different way.

I know its daft and Im being too previous but I got a good feeling right now about Conte and this next phase. That us if the defence gets sorted.

30 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

what do you mean with cleanout??

He means that only Zouma, Azpi and young Aina are worth wearing Chelsea shirt ? we will need a two defenders almost certainly ... if we play 3 at the back we need 2 CBs or 1CB and LB if we play 4 at the back ;) maybe Miazga and Cahill will show something more than Terry, Đilo and Ivke

1 minute ago, jernej93 said:

He means that only Zouma, Azpi and young Aina are worth wearing Chelsea shirt ? we will need a two defenders almost certainly ... if we play 3 at the back we need 2 CBs or 1CB and LB if we play 4 at the back ;) maybe Miazga and Cahill will show something more than Terry, Đilo and Ivke

424..Ivanovic JT (cahill) manolas (zouma) azpi

willian             kante (matic) fabregas (mikel)               cuadrado

hazard diego costa..

2 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

what do you mean with cleanout??

I want a bloody good clear out! What we should have done last transfer window.

Get rid of Oscar,Mikel,Bane,Cahill,Pedro,Baba,Papy. even JT

We need desperatly 3 stron fast defenders if we are going to be anywhere near where we should be or to haveContes system work. Our defence is shocking.

2 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

424..Ivanovic JT (cahill) manolas (zouma) azpi

willian             kante (matic) fabregas (mikel)               cuadrado

hazard diego costa..

Please no :D Azpi on right, Ivanovic and JT can't play first team if we want to achieve something :)

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I want a bloody good clear out! What we should have done last transfer window.

Get rid of Oscar,Mikel,Bane,Cahill,Pedro,Baba,Papy. even JT

We need desperatly 3 stron fast defenders if we are going to be anywhere near where we should be or to haveContes system work. Our defence is shocking.

well look i make an example.. when conte arrives to juve bonucci was a disaster..mistakes in every game..in two years with conte bonucci has become a fantastic player..

JT made renewel because conte will use him as an example for all the other players..pedro and oscar i agree with you they're embarassing..mikel with athletic work of conte will be useful imho..

2 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Please no :D Azpi on right, Ivanovic and JT can't play first team if we want to achieve something :)

italians said the same things about pellè and eder..they made a huge european tournament..you can trust in conte, he is the best coach in the world..no doubt..

Antonio had something to work on with Leo, something to unearth.
With Ivanovic you can't unearth anything but fathomless depths of shite.
Cahill might improve, slightly. I definitely am looking forward to see what can be done with Zouma, if nothing got damaged permanently in him it's going to be fantastic. 

Antonio had something to work on with Leo, something to unearth.

With Ivanovic you can't unearth anything but fathomless depths of shite.

Cahill might improve, slightly. I definitely am looking forward to see what can be done with Zouma, if nothing got damaged permanently in him it's going to be fantastic. 

Like you said if the injury hasn't damaged his knee something permanent, Zouma is literally like a new exciting signing for us.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You