test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Kostas Manolas

Started by Tomo,

261 posts in this topic
25 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Roma wants 35m for Nainggolan and we bid 23m and that makes sense for you?

Yes, it makes a perfect sense. Let's say you go to the market in Morocco with your girlfriend. She sees a necklace and wants it it. You go to the man and ask him how much it costs. He says 30€. You know that's too much for this necklace, in reality it's worth around 20€. That's why you say you'll give him 15€ (a bit less than it's worth or you risk pissing off the seller) for it. He declines and says that it's 30€. That's when you go to the guy next to him and ask him how much his necklace is, he names the price but it isn't important, because you only want to show the first seller that you have options. Then you come back to the first seller and say, okay I offer you 20€. 99% of the time you will get it for lower than first asking price. That's how you make deals. In your case you would buy the necklace for 30€ and lose 10€ that you could spend on the dinner with your girlfriend.

The Skipper, DYC., Muzchap and 1 other like this

1 hour ago, Melanicus said:

Yes, it makes a perfect sense. Let's say you go to the market in Morocco with your girlfriend. She sees a necklace and wants it it. You go to the man and ask him how much it costs. He says 30€. You know that's too much for this necklace, in reality it's worth around 20€. That's why you say you'll give him 15€ (a bit less than it's worth or you risk pissing off the seller) for it. He declines and says that it's 30€. That's when you go to the guy next to him and ask him how much his necklace is, he names the price but it isn't important, because you only want to show the first seller that you have options. Then you come back to the first seller and say, okay I offer you 20€. 99% of the time you will get it for lower than first asking price. That's how you make deals. In your case you would buy the necklace for 30€ and lose 10€ that you could spend on the dinner with your girlfriend.

Exactly this - it seems people no longer understand the 'art of negotiation' :)

8 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

If you believe the transfer rumors, we're basically buying Roma this summer... 

I think that Salah lad would be useful at our right wing.

Chelsea are pushing for a deal to sign Kosta Manolas and his club Roma have already chosen a replacement. [TMW]

Kosta Manolas has turned down a contract offer from Roma and is seriously considering a move to Chelsea and Antonio Conte. [TMW]

kellzfresh and the wes like this

29 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Chelsea are pushing for a deal to sign Kosta Manolas and his club Roma have already chosen a replacement. [TMW]

Kosta Manolas has turned down a contract offer from Roma and is seriously considering a move to Chelsea and Antonio Conte. [TMW]

Roma just got Juan Jesus maybe he will be manolas replacement if Roma sells manolas 

Please, No?
Although, given how we are seemingly failing to get our main targets, I guess we have no other choice.
In June I had listed a number of defenders we could've targeted; Bailly, Umtiti, Marquinhos, Koulibaly. Now my only hope is we're going to be smart enough and get Mustafi. Unless there is still hope for Koulibaly.
Manolas is better than Rudiger, and I'm not showering him with praise with that comment.

18 minutes ago, the wes said:

Roma just got Juan Jesus maybe he will be manolas replacement if Roma sells manolas 

Doubt it. More like a replacement for Rudiger while he is out injured and they need more cover at CB and at LB too. If Roma are playing hard ball over Nainggolan, they will do the same with Manolas.

However saying that, if they by Nacho, they may be willing to sell however I imagine they will want huge money for him but he would be worth it. Sick and tired of getting excited by potential deals only to see it be thwarted.

20 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Please, No?
Although, given how we are seemingly failing to get our main targets, I guess we have no other choice.
In June I had listed a number of defenders we could've targeted; Bailly, Umtiti, Marquinhos, Koulibaly. Now my only hope is we're going to be smart enough and get Mustafi. Unless there is still hope for Koulibaly.
Manolas is better than Rudiger, and I'm not showering him with praise with that comment.

We are running outta cb to chase now ffs do rate  you Höwedes has a cb??

3 hours ago, illmatic said:

He is a great defender, but i think that we need a left one.

Koulibaly is the man.

Agreed. But those damned blue scousers are beating us to him...