Kostas Manolas

Tomo

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with our Italian friend, hope somebody, anybody outbids Chelsea so we can move to another target. Manolas mehhh

I hope someone does the same with Stones.

12 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

tell it to roman... meanwhile he wants to buy nainggolan for 20 mil haha

12 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Everyone is buying players except us.

I'm glad you two aren't in charge of the transfers at Chelsea. If that was the case, we'd get milked like a fucking cows everytime. Bidding the actual price of the player straight away? What the fuck?

I can see and I also feel a little bit of frustration, but come on. I'm sure we're walking on many offers behind the scenes.

32 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

I'm glad you two aren't in charge of the transfers at Chelsea. If that was the case, we'd get milked like a fucking cows everytime. Bidding the actual price of the player straight away? What the fuck?

I can see and I also feel a little bit of frustration, but come on. I'm sure we're walking on many offers behind the scenes.

Roma wants 35m for Nainggolan and we bid 23m and that makes sense for you?

25 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Roma wants 35m for Nainggolan and we bid 23m and that makes sense for you?

Yes, it makes a perfect sense. Let's say you go to the market in Morocco with your girlfriend. She sees a necklace and wants it it. You go to the man and ask him how much it costs. He says 30€. You know that's too much for this necklace, in reality it's worth around 20€. That's why you say you'll give him 15€ (a bit less than it's worth or you risk pissing off the seller) for it. He declines and says that it's 30€. That's when you go to the guy next to him and ask him how much his necklace is, he names the price but it isn't important, because you only want to show the first seller that you have options. Then you come back to the first seller and say, okay I offer you 20€. 99% of the time you will get it for lower than first asking price. That's how you make deals. In your case you would buy the necklace for 30€ and lose 10€ that you could spend on the dinner with your girlfriend.

1 hour ago, Melanicus said:

Yes, it makes a perfect sense. Let's say you go to the market in Morocco with your girlfriend. She sees a necklace and wants it it. You go to the man and ask him how much it costs. He says 30€. You know that's too much for this necklace, in reality it's worth around 20€. That's why you say you'll give him 15€ (a bit less than it's worth or you risk pissing off the seller) for it. He declines and says that it's 30€. That's when you go to the guy next to him and ask him how much his necklace is, he names the price but it isn't important, because you only want to show the first seller that you have options. Then you come back to the first seller and say, okay I offer you 20€. 99% of the time you will get it for lower than first asking price. That's how you make deals. In your case you would buy the necklace for 30€ and lose 10€ that you could spend on the dinner with your girlfriend.

Exactly this - it seems people no longer understand the 'art of negotiation' :)

• 1 month later...

Chelsea are pushing for a deal to sign Kosta Manolas and his club Roma have already chosen a replacement. [TMW]

Kosta Manolas has turned down a contract offer from Roma and is seriously considering a move to Chelsea and Antonio Conte. [TMW]

29 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Chelsea are pushing for a deal to sign Kosta Manolas and his club Roma have already chosen a replacement. [TMW]

Kosta Manolas has turned down a contract offer from Roma and is seriously considering a move to Chelsea and Antonio Conte. [TMW]

Roma just got Juan Jesus maybe he will be manolas replacement if Roma sells manolas 

Please, No?
Although, given how we are seemingly failing to get our main targets, I guess we have no other choice.
In June I had listed a number of defenders we could've targeted; Bailly, Umtiti, Marquinhos, Koulibaly. Now my only hope is we're going to be smart enough and get Mustafi. Unless there is still hope for Koulibaly.
Manolas is better than Rudiger, and I'm not showering him with praise with that comment.

18 minutes ago, the wes said:

Roma just got Juan Jesus maybe he will be manolas replacement if Roma sells manolas 

Doubt it. More like a replacement for Rudiger while he is out injured and they need more cover at CB and at LB too. If Roma are playing hard ball over Nainggolan, they will do the same with Manolas.

However saying that, if they by Nacho, they may be willing to sell however I imagine they will want huge money for him but he would be worth it. Sick and tired of getting excited by potential deals only to see it be thwarted.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You