Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think finishing in a Europa League place would force the club to make more signings to cope with the added fixtures so I want us to finish as high as possible. Would also be hilarious if we finish above Liverpool and Everton which is possible.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I think finishing in a Europa League place would force the club to make more signings to cope with the added fixtures so I want us to finish as high as possible. Would also be hilarious if we finish above Liverpool and Everton which is possible.

Good point. At the same time, I think finishing in the bottom 10 would make the club get off their ass also.

I think we can agree if the club doesn't get off their fucking ass regardless and get us some good signings we can accept we're fucked.

22 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

I think we can agree if the club doesn't get off their fucking ass regardless and get us some good signings we can accept we're fucked.

Agree 1000%. 

Want Chelsea to stay 10th if possible, to really stick it up to the board that drastic changes are needed. (OR, if we climb up the table, hopefully Traore/Kennedy/RLC shine in the final games to improve their standing moving forward)

Because Lord knows, when Guardiola AND/IF Jose Mourinho (even if he lasts 2 seasons) both go to the Manchester Clubs, Chelsea will gladly sit on the sidelines and watch them trade PL trophies back and forth. 

A rocket needs to be lit under the corporate suits who wanted to count profits this season instead of double down on their fantastic efforts 2 summers ago. The League was there for the taking, and we royally fucked it up. It still hurts man. :(:(

17 hours ago, Pizy said:

Liverpool do have a habit of tripping up (pun intended) with poor results towards the end of a season, so that's definitely a possibility!

6 hours ago, Cech's helmet said:

This is the crap formation, no need to wait for it.

Courtois, Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic, Azpi, Mikel. Cesc, Pedro, Willian, Oscar, Remy

I will cut my nuts off if this isn't the team that will start

Oscar and Remy are wildcards, you might just lose your nuts because of them. For the rest you're probably right.

No need to be negative at this stage. It's the final 7 match run in to wrap the season. Only had 20 points at halfway point (5-5-9). We have 20 since in about half the games (5-6-0). Would like to see us get 15+ points out of 24 and a top 8 finish. Can do without Europa League next year myself. 

If we finish top 8, have 55-58 points, finish top 4 for the second half of the season, it's probably the best we could do considering the absolute craptastic start.

I am ready for the Conte regime to begin. I am ready to see who wants to wear the CFC badge. If Courtois and Hazard want to leave, sell them. Begovic played well during the early shambolic defending games. He deserves to play.

So, though saying the season has been a nightmare is an understatement,  let's keep hoping to see more of Kenedy, RLC, Traore, etc mixed in and keep winning. 

We should win this one and in statement fashion. Diego is out correct? Let's see Kenedy at LB, RLC at Mid next to Cesc and Traore up top. I'd start Begovic. 

What do you say?

Come on you Chelsea!!

35 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

This is a win-win.

If we win, we win.

If we lose, I'll probably laugh so much that i'll be glad 

:lol: 

This season has made me turned into a masochist, we lost too many matches in the most ridiculous/comical way of possible in the first half of the season :lol:

Like the game against L'Pool for example, the defending for the bin dippers third goal was comical. Benteke had like 5 minutes time on the ball inside our penalty box :lol:

13 minutes ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

This season has made me turned into a masochist, we lost too many matches in the most ridiculous/comical way of possible in the first half of the season :lol:

Like the game against L'Pool for example, the defending for the bin dippers third goal was comical. Benteke had like 5 minutes time on the ball inside our penalty box :lol:

Yeah man, we've lost in the most stupidest ways it's hilarious :lol: 

Doesn't matter how we lose to Villa, it'll just be hilarious to do so.

On 26/03/2016 at 5:00 PM, Chelsea Buzz said:

No need to be negative at this stage. It's the final 7 match run in to wrap the season. Only had 20 points at halfway point (5-5-9). We have 20 since in about half the games (5-6-0). Would like to see us get 15+ points out of 24 and a top 8 finish. Can do without Europa League next year myself. 

If we finish top 8, have 55-58 points, finish top 4 for the second half of the season, it's probably the best we could do considering the absolute craptastic star

Least only 3 of those are at home...we're not to bad bad away.Home however...one win woooooo