Leonardo Bonucci

the wes

20 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Sure, but most of them played their part in the success story. We all have been spoiled, difficult to adapt to life without the golden spoon...

Breath of fresh air is most times not the worst idea, imo. To be fair, one new player has already been bought, so we could be back...

The TV deals are helping, judging by our transfer patterns Roman stopped throwing in 'his money' in 2007 when our only money transfer was Flo funded by the Robben sale, January 2011 aside between 07 and 14 our net spend was realitvely low every window.

Last year we signed Baba, Begovic, Pedro, Papy and Hector for about £60m ish combined (can't be bothered to look at the exact figures), and sold Luis about £15m and Cech £11m, that's a £34m net spend with rumours we were going for Pogba and the Stones thing being a badly kept secret, if we pulled those two off, net spend would have been mid hundreds.

The Yokohoma deal, incoming Nike deal and TV money is giving us a chance to spend big again, Bats signing and strong Morata rumours alone really indicate that.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

The TV deals are helping, judging by our transfer patterns Roman stopped throwing in 'his money' in 2007 when our only money transfer was Flo funded by the Robben sale, January 2011 aside between 07 and 14 our net spend was realitvely low every window.

Last year we signed Baba, Begovic, Pedro, Papy and Hector for about £60m ish combined (can't be bothered to look at the exact figures), and sold Luis about £15m and Cech £11m, that's a £34m net spend with rumours we were going for Pogba and the Stones thing being a badly kept secret, if we pulled those two off, net spend would have been mid hundreds.

The Yokohoma deal, incoming Nike deal and TV money is giving us a chance to spend big again, Bats signing and strong Morata rumours alone really indicate that.

The question is which transfers you include in the balance sheet and when do the books close?! Maybe the sales of former players helped to fund last years players. I think over the recent years there was surplus, should also be taken into account. Some day a recalculation is perhaps necessary to finally put things to bed.

We were in for Stones, but how much?! That's the question. Moreover no one knows maybe if Stones  happened, Chelsea wouldn't have bought Pedro, so there's another lil' extra cash. Pogba, which club wasn't interested, sure we made Pogba a good offer, but don't know whether there were really about 80 mil. on the table. If a remember correctly, according to the media it started a bit late which leaves the door open whether the club was really keen on that guy. Mourinho was, but the club?!

If Morata comes, maybe Costa will be sold for about 50 mil. But yes, it could the case that the club wants to make some adjustments this time.

Jesus Christ... He would've been a huge addition to our squad, but who can blame him if he goes to City? UCL football, more money, working with Guardiola... 

36 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Can see him going there, like United they will pay whatever to get their targets.

Yeah.. thats how you do business nowadays. The PL will be a wasp nest next season and im afraid we might see ourself standing on the station alone when the trains passes by..

18 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Yeah.. thats how you do business nowadays. The PL will be a wasp nest next season and im afraid we might see ourself standing on the station alone when the trains passes by..

But seriously... this is crazy.... whatever this is... No way to pay so silly money... we did it before... have been criticized for that... where are all that hypocrites now? Still I don't like this...

Just now, Clevemayer said:

But seriously... this is crazy.... whatever this is... No way to pay so silly money... we did it before... have been criticized for that... where are all that hypocrites now? Still I don't like this...

Yeah but why doesnt we try to compete with the big teams? Do we feel guily for spending big before? Bah i dont dont know. I guess im just jealous watching the other big teams strengthening their squads.

A lot of crying about what we haven't done and who we arent trying to sign...We are only 8 days into an open transfer window and our new manager isn't even in his trackie yet! Ffs give over and wait and see what happens. Plenty of time and despite the popular belief  that we are run by monkeys, they do get it right more often than not. The media mostly have NO idea what we're doing so hang tight and relax people

http://www.lastampa.it/2016/07/08/sport/calcio/qui-juve/c-bonucci-and-the-city-per-la-juve-il-finale-da-scrivere-MVPchmXz8tDJvl20lLOatM/premium.html#acquistaregistraaccedi

Looks like he is off to City. Maybe we should stick with Ivanovic? I think he can be useful in a 3 man defence...... 

1 hour ago, Costa19 said:

http://www.lastampa.it/2016/07/08/sport/calcio/qui-juve/c-bonucci-and-the-city-per-la-juve-il-finale-da-scrivere-MVPchmXz8tDJvl20lLOatM/premium.html#acquistaregistraaccedi

Looks like he is off to City. Maybe we should stick with Ivanovic? I think he can be useful in a 3 man defence...... 

We need to get rid of Ivanovic lol but we don't seem to go be busy in the market anymore.

So much crying for a transfer that's, more likely than not, not going to happen for both us and City. I will be very, very surprised if Bonucci leaves, and especially for Citeh of all places. Imagine that.

2 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

So much crying for a transfer that's, more likely than not, not going to happen for both us and City. I will be very, very surprised if Bonucci leaves, and especially for Citeh of all places. Imagine that.

Why Not! Ctrazier things have happend!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You