Leonardo Bonucci

the wes

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 mill turned down according to ria sports (no idea who they are) 

An Italian media, I think.

I remember I had their sport channels on my TV when I was a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 3-year deal for defender Bonucci, worth around £130,000 a week, has been accepted by the player and his agents. #CFC #Juventus (Sun)

Chelsea will now make an improved offer for Bonucci to Juventus totalling £32m which they hope will seal the transfer. #CFC #Juventus (Sun)

#CFC are prepared to pay #Juventus £25m up front with another £7m in add-ons to beat off interest from #MUFC and Mourinho for Bonucci. (Sun)

#Chelsea want Leonardo Bonucci to anchor Antonio Conte’s three-man defence at Stamford Bridge alongside Gary Cahill and Kurt Zouma. [Sun]

Chelsea are reportedly edging closer to the first major signing of the Antonio Conte era after claims that Juventus and Italy defender Leonardo Bonucci has accepted the offer of a contract at Stamford Bridge, while the club also remain keen on fellow  Azzurri Antonio Candreva.

All that remains, therefore, is for a fee to be formally agreed with Juventus. As such, it is suggested that the former Premier League champions will now increase their previous unsuccessful offer for the 29-year-old centre-back to £32m.

It is said that such a proposal is broken down into a payment of £25m up front with a further £7m to be paid to Juventus in various add-ons, if and when certain criteria and achievements are met.

With John Terry in decline, Kurt Zouma coming off the back of a bad injury, and both Gary Cahill and Branislav Ivanovic enduring poor seasons in 2015/16, the arrival of a world class centre-back appears to be the most pressing recruitment issue for Chelsea this summer.

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

If all we do this window is sign Bonucci I would be elated.

good player, but if that's all we do, we will end up in the same position in the standings. Center midfield is just too weak compared to our opponents who all have better options. If we cannot sign the likes of Kante, then we can count Leicester as also having better midfield. Midfield is kinda important area of the pitch.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You