Leonardo Bonucci

the wes

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calciomercato in Italy are reporting that Leonardo Bonucci is now being tracked by Chelsea. The centre-back, who has worked with Antonio Conte before at club and international level, could be the subject of a €55million bid, which is €15million short of Juventus’ valuation.

Italian press are as much reliable as the sun. "Breaking news, morata has agreed personal deal to ac milan!" "conte will leave chelsea for inter for record breaking contract!"

don't be gullible, treat it with a bottle of salt. 

Would be the signing of the summer across Europe if it happened. No chance, though. Don't see why a star Italian CB playing for an Italian juggernaut would leave.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Would be the signing of the summer across Europe if it happened. No chance, though. Don't see why a star Italian CB playing for an Italian juggernaut would leave.

Because he's getting on a bit now football is a short career and this is where u can earn a pretty penny nest egg from 

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

Because he's getting on a bit now football is a short career and this is where u can earn a pretty penny nest egg from 

I doubt he's on peanuts at Juve. If we triple his salary I'm sure he'd consider it.

On 23/03/2017 at 11:18 PM, the wes said:

I hope we don't go for Bonucci cause his best position is in the sweeper role and we have Luiz doing that role the area we need to upgrade is cahill position I rather go for van Dijk 

What makes you think either Bonucci or Luiz can't play on the sides if Cahill and natural full-back Azpi can? Are they so untalented in your opinion? If there is any chance we can get Bonucci there is no question. When people are complaining that we are not making first class signings and only penny pinching with B-class stars, well you can't go much higher than Bonucci in that regard.

28 minutes ago, manpe said:

What makes you think either Bonucci or Luiz can't play on the sides if Cahill and natural full-back Azpi can? Are they so untalented in your opinion? If there is any chance we can get Bonucci there is no question. When people are complaining that we are not making first class signings and only penny pinching with B-class stars, well you can't go much higher than Bonucci in that regard.

I just think Bonucci would be a waste out in the LCB or RCB position he's better suited in centre of the back three where he can see runs from hazard Pedro costa when hits them 30 yard passes

I dont realy see the point of this signing. 

The fee is giant, he is in 30s (which is not a problem, but maybe we should look for someone younger with Cahill and Luiz both in 30s already), nevermind we have Luiz AND Christensen for his position already. 

Bonucci would be wasted as LCB or RCB, nevermind the real reliableb defenders in juve are Barzagli and Chiellini. 

Man, that guy said so many times he's not coming to Chelsea and he's not leaving Juventus that I don't know what is the reason for copy paste news for already two years.

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the fence about paying so much for a 30 yr old CB(even though hes my fav defender in the world) who doesnt fill an exact area of need. BUT then i realized that Conte knows what he wants and if he wants Bonucci and thinks he can create a solid D then I fully support. Maybe he envisioned Luiz as a marauding LCB/RCB like Chiellini but couldn't play him there due to our lack of CB depth? It was a small sample size of Luiz playing out wide anyways. Give the Don what he wants! ahah

15 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

As much as I would like This to be true I can't see juve letting alves sandro and bonucci leave all in the same window lol 

I agree I'll be happy with getting sandro just and buy VVD of Southampton 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I agree I'll be happy with getting sandro just and buy VVD of Southampton 

If we get sandro,bakayoko,VVD,Lukaku imo that's a very good window. ppl will still moan we haven't brought messi or ronaldo :P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You