Leicester title win vote

Leicester last game win or lose vote  

49 members have voted

1. 1. vote here if you want Leicester to win title but we might have to lose last game of the season to them.

• lose as seeing spurs win the title would be worse
    • always go for the win no matter what.
    • if i was a chelsea player ,i would be tempted to score an own goal

9 hours ago, Tomo said:

Leicester are tailing off bad at the moment despite getting the results still, they only had one shot on target vs Newcastle, I feel sorry for the next manager if Ranieri goes to the Italy job, would be the definition of hiding to nothing.

Luckily for him though, we've mercifully set the standard for title winners so low this season, I really doubt they'll be able to pass under it, no matter the circumstances next season! :D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wigan with Steve Bruce in charge made it very easy for his beloved United in the last game back in 2008. Bruce during the game actually bowed to Fergie and congratulated him. Steven Gerrard made a beautiful back pass to Drogba giving Chelsea the edge over their rival Man United. Two years ago when Liverpool was in the race, Everton decided basically not to attack Man City and when Everton managed to score, the fans did not really celebrate it. I remember the atmosphere, the fans were so confused.

Heck, we surely cannot be so stupid to help bloody Spurs!

• 2 weeks later...

I've come to the conclusion that after relative success throughout the last 13 years, employing one of the most hated managers in English football twice, and having a captain that everyone outside of Chelsea absolutely detest, this is the season Chelsea give back. We put in one of the worst seasons in recent memory. We fire said hated manager only after falling into the relegation-scare zone, giving ample time for the media to crucify him. John Terry could be on his way out. The only thing left to do is hand the title to the team everyone outside of the title race wants to win.

Good chap Chelsea