Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly see this being one of those matches where we have fewer than 2 shots on target the whole way through. Combination of slow, ponderous midfield with little creativity, a striker who is constantly offside and hasn't been playing at all, and mostly because these are all dead rubber games now so no one will be up for it.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I can honestly see this being one of those matches where we have fewer than 2 shots on target the whole way through. Combination of slow, ponderous midfield with little creativity, a striker who is constantly offside and hasn't been playing at all, and mostly because these are all dead rubber games now so no one will be up for it.

You are right. Then we all will be screaming for some subs and hoping for RLC, Traore or Pato to come in but Hiddink decides to sub Fabregas for Matic and the struggle is real.

Hiddink is a clueless old bag of cum. No wonder the Dutch national team failed to qualify for the euros. Tactically his a dinosaur bad appointment imo think keeping Mourinho might have not only saved us money to fire him but I believe we would be in a better position by now. Regardless of what anyone can say during Mourinho'slast 5 games results were getting better and performances too 

2 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Hiddink is a clueless old bag of cum. No wonder the Dutch national team failed to qualify for the euros. Tactically his a dinosaur bad appointment imo think keeping Mourinho might have not only saved us money to fire him but I believe we would be in a better position by now. Regardless of what anyone can say during Mourinho'slast 5 games results were getting better and performances too 

xD