Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Kieran. said:

Good for you, fuck this stupid season. I'll be watching Leicester try to make history.

leicester winning the league just shows the poor state of the EPL

7 hours ago, chelseafan26 said:

Have to disagree. The quality is a matter of shame. But as a competition. I dont think there is anything better.

well said mate

14 hours ago, Cosmin said:

True that. Premier League has become an absolute shame of a competition. 

really??, people are complaining about the quality of the premier league, where would you find a team like Liverpool or Stoke city or Chelsea in the mid table?? Premier league is the best league in the world by many many miles, people are judging leagues by their top 4, 5 teams while they should actually look at the whole table

26 minutes ago, cfcs most wanted said:

really??, people are complaining about the quality of the premier league, where would you find a team like Liverpool or Stoke city or Chelsea in the mid table?? Premier league is the best league in the world by many many miles, people are judging leagues by their top 4, 5 teams while they should actually look at the whole table

The criteria you pick is not necessarily the most accurate one. Premier League might be fun to watch, but that doesn't make it strong at all. It's fun to see Chelsea struggling, but when it comes to strength, this league really is shameful. It went downhill so bad in the last few years, it's amazing. 

Guus Hiddink says Diego Costa is not happy he now misses games due to suspension but he accepts that. #CFC

Guus says Falcao has now recovered from injury but needs to develop his fitness. He may be ready after the international break. #CFC

Guus says Pato has to compete for a place in the team with the other strikers, who are increasingly becoming fit. #CFC

Guus says Eden Hazard is out of the weekend game. Suspended Diego Costa has a problem with a tendon in a hip muscle. #CFC

Guus indicates that young players will get more chances before the end of the season. #CFC

Well, very little build up for this one in here, which is understandable at this point. In fact, this is the first time this year I feel we will not be up for the challenge and will lose handily. Focus is the summer changes and getting ready for August.

I will still tune in and cheer for our Blues, but just don't have much expectations. Would be nice to see 4 or 5 non-regulars mixed in the stating XI to make it interesting.

I am hoping for 55+ points and a top 8 finish.

Come on you Chelsea!!

Hey guys, I've been away for a bit.. apologies!

I think for this game, we should play some of our youth! We have absolutely nothing to play for, we have no chance of European football next season, time to make a start on the re-building process early, and we can start by giving players like RLC and others some game time!

But I know we won't.. we'll just continue to play the air-heads that are Oscar and Matic, whom 99.9% of our fans already know have played their worst ever seasons in a Chelsea shirt! 

Team to face West Ham United: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Mikel, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Kenedy; Remy. #CFC

Today's subs: Begovic, Baba, Matic, Loftus-Cheek, Pedro, Traore, Pato.