• Remy
    • Traore (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fabregas was superb, the younger players all did very well for the most part, and Willian gave a textbook Jekyll-and-Hyde performance (awful in the first-half/very good throughout the second). Terry, Ivanovic, and Azpilicueta were merely 'sub-par', whilst the rest of our players (Courtois, Cahill, Mikel, Oscar, and Remy) were varying degrees of poor to terrible. In many ways, it's impressive that we didn't lose given how many of our players underperformed in this one.

Oh, and again: our DM/CM needs sorting out in a BIG way in the summer; the amount of space West Ham were able to find in front of our back-line was unacceptable (even with Fabregas playing very well).

You know, I honestly thought we outplayed Hammers all but about 5 minutes in the first half and 5 minutes in the second half. Of course, they scored in each of those 5 minute periods. Courtois, what has happened to you?

Thought we played inspired after the half, bringing on Pedro, Traore and RLC helped this. Could have scored a couple of goals on corner headers that just went high.

Yeah, the draws are getting old, but considering no Costa, 2-2 is not awful. Oscar is awful :cig:

Cesc has really come on strong second half of the season. I think he remains on the keep list. I think Pedro has earned a shot next year as well.

The first half of the season, we gave up goals in wild, chaotic scrambles by our back line. We looked as if we had never played together before. I feel half our goals allowed second half has been on Courtois. He should have stopped many of them.

All and all, not a terrible result today. Here is to you Cesc, MotM!! :drunk:

Come on you Chelsea!! Villa is next.

Will be very, very sad and downright angry if Oscar is atill a Chelsea player next season. Just can't cut it consistently in this league. Both he and the club would benefit greatly from a change.

Will also be hugely detrimental to any kind of challenge next season if Cahill and Ivanovic are anywhere near the first XI. Ivanovic can be a cup player and Cahill our 4 choice CB. Nothing more or we handicap ourselves out of the gate.

I hope to God we sign at least 2 of these powerhouse midfielders we're being linked with because we desperately need them.

1 minute ago, Vytis33 said:

When I saw Cesc step up to take the pen instead of Oscar...

Django-Unchained-Calvin-Celebrates-Hands

thank fuck oscar wasn't on the pitch when the penalty was took oscar would have probably took it :ph34r::ph34r:

• The game changed when Traore came on. He should be starting whilst Costa is banned, simple.
  • Fabregas is magic.
  • A 2-2 draw against the fourth-placed team is not a bad result by any means. 
  • Six points from Villa and Swansea away and we'll be fucking laughing lads.