Everton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS just got a whole lot bigger!

Fun Fact - Everton have only won 4 home games in the Premier League season and the wins came against Sunderland, Newcastle, Aston Villa and...Chelsea. :doh:

Begovic

Azpi - Ivan - Cahill - Kenedy

Mikel - Matic

Willian - Cesc - Pedro

Traore

Gonna lose my shit if I see Oscar in the team, and Courtois needs to be dropped. Not at fault particularly for any of the goals yesterday, but we need a change in keeper and the FA Cup is the perfect reason for Guus to make the change. But we all know he won't.

35 minutes ago, BlueLion said:

Begovic

Azpi - Ivan - Cahill - Kenedy

Mikel - Matic

Willian - Cesc - Pedro

Traore

Gonna lose my shit if I see Oscar in the team, and Courtois needs to be dropped. Not at fault particularly for any of the goals yesterday, but we need a change in keeper and the FA Cup is the perfect reason for Guus to make the change. But we all know he won't.

I'm gonna lose it if i see Matic in the lineup. :)
I think the faith in Courtois has to continue, he will turn it around, but needs the playing time to gain confidence and experience.
Begovic couldn't prevent the teams from scoring either, he's a good keeper, but not better than Courtois who we could lose at the end of the season, the Belgian dude has to play.

Very difficult game, can't see us stopping the likes of Barkley and others.
Guus has to come up with something, can't allow the team to regress in the second half like they did yesterday. 

Regards!

If we going  to win this game we need to score more goals than Everton are back four defence like school boys I seen 6 year olds defence better than are back 4 Costa going to be a big miss ffs

22 minutes ago, the wes said:

If we going  to win this game we need to score more goals than Everton are back four defence like school boys I seen 6 year olds defence better than are back 4 Costa going to be a big miss ffs

Michael Owen, is that you?

Ah, how I would love to see the crying face of Martinez at the end of the contest. Can't stand the bloke. Hopefully, there will be some similar reaction to a Champions League exit just like before under Guus.