• Costa
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking shite. Costa goes back to his Mourinho levels of stupid and I don't know why people are criticising Cahill so much - I thought he was great until the first goal, where he just decided to dance a bit and hope Lukaku would shit himself, by the looks of it. Ivanovic is dogshit, basically fall on his ass and yell at everyone else. I hope we can sign the likes of Mata (re-sign because selling our 2-time POTY was stupid as fuck), a new striker (Pato if he does well, maybe replace Costa if we get a lot of money for him), a new midfielder (Cabaye wouldn't be bad if we don't get a truly world-class player in)... then recall Bamford, Kalas, Moses, Ake and Musonda and fucking let them rip.

Without Hazard nothing was going into their area (never mind he does n't score goals).
The Everton keeper did not even have to stretch for the entire match and I don't know what happened after the 2-0 because I switched off.
Some dangerous crosses we attempted but the defenders cleared and their keeper was never involved.
Was Hazard injured ?
Willian tried all he could and I don't see why he was subbed. He did n't look tired or hurt, we were not about to park the bus.
The substitution did not affect things defensively but I still don't get it.
The season is gone. I don't see how we can finish above Stoke, 'pool, S'ton, UTD and UTD are 7 points clear.
But the prospect of Europa does not excite me either. We will get to play one or two worthwhile opponents from April next year and afterwards. There is nothing to prove there.

25 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Antonio Conte hope you watched that shower of shite. Don't even think about signing that fucking contract until you are not assured that a squad overhaul will take place this summer. Run for your life if those bastards surrounding Roman Abramovich force you to keep Oscar and all the other frauds in the squad.

Oh and thanks a lot Jose Mourinho you sick human being. Sold our soul to the devil for a fucking title. Kept that fraud Oscar at the expense of Kevin De Bruyne. Apparently Lukaku was not good enough (haha!!!), you wrote Mata off from the start, Ryan Bertrand gone in a blink, sold every piece of talent from this squad, failed to integrate any youth player coming from one of the best academies in Europe. 

Man I am absolutely fuming.

Yeah.
I remember when they wanted to sign Brian Clough in Greece.
Cloughie said "my contract looks ok but team budget ??".
When they said "ahemmm, just a little", he replied "I 'm sorry".

Chelsea couldn't create a half-chance. It was truly depressing to see no creativity, no vision, no idea how to play. Match would last another 90 minutes and I wouldn't bet for us to being close to score.

To think that Chelsea had a luxury of having Mata, Oscar, Hazard, Willian, Kevin De Bruyne and Schurrle in the same squad and leaving one of them in the stands and two on the bench and then see how for the love of God we can't create A CHANCE, through ball to being forbidden, how's that happened ?

We make a circus of that left-back spot and to think we had Bertrand and Filipe Luis to choose from ! Gulp. I. CAN'T. COMPREHEND. THINGS.

53 minutes ago, TheYESDragon said:

Fucking shite. Costa goes back to his Mourinho levels of stupid and I don't know why people are criticising Cahill so much - I thought he was great until the first goal, where he just decided to dance a bit and hope Lukaku would shit himself, by the looks of it. Ivanovic is dogshit, basically fall on his ass and yell at everyone else. I hope we can sign the likes of Mata (re-sign because selling our 2-time POTY was stupid as fuck), a new striker (Pato if he does well, maybe replace Costa if we get a lot of money for him), a new midfielder (Cabaye wouldn't be bad if we don't get a truly world-class player in)... then recall Bamford, Kalas, Moses, Ake and Musonda and fucking let them rip.

Im not targeting you with this but the generalll consensus seems to be it was stupid t sell 2 times POTY Mata who has been off form for three years, yet our current two times player of the year most people will happily drive to Madrid judging by his thread.

2 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Guus says it was hard for the team to recover physically for this game following the Champions League. #CFC

Guus says playing in and winning a final would have been success. However he is still happy the team got out of relegation danger. #CFC

Trash.

Mediocrity 

LOL he really is a idiot, oh yeah we got out of the relegation danger *cough* we've still got more games to go, and fuck the other competitions. Like I said on twitter he doesn't care because he's going at the end of the season, unlike the fans and the players.

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Im not targeting you with this but the generalll consensus seems to be it was stupid t sell 2 times POTY Mata who has been off form for three years, yet our current two times player of the year most people will happily drive to Madrid judging by his thread.

Some of them departees are good.
Willian too escaped the selling list in the shadows of the post.
We thought "well that means at least Messi-Neymar-Ronaldo are coming" but ... we can't even beat Stoke.
The management is a shambles.
It's not a good management even if what they want is to sell out. Hazard should have gone last summer to Real-AC Milan, whoever has the dough. Now you will get less.