• Costa
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutless. Fucking spineless. Use any word you want but those away fans deserved better, heck, WE FUCKING DESERVE better. 

- Gary Cahill for that first goal. Don't get me wrong that was good from Lukaku but Cahill should be shot for back tracking in his own six yard box, would you see JT do that? Would you hell!

- Oscar came on apparently. I wanted to cry when I saw that. 

- We are bang average.

- Again, our away fans deserved more effort, they were great, the only man of the match for us.

- Costa back to his old ways but he got zero protection from the ref today. Barry is a thug. 

- Jose is gone but his prints are all over this team. He can take the plaudits of last season so he can take the shit from this, he is a big factor in our demise, watching him walk into Man Utd like Gods fucking gift will be a laugh, shell of himself and should take responsibility. Bloody angry here as you can tell. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

- Im off to forget football exists. This season is horrid. 

Later. 

Can't say it better myself.

Berry should be sent off multiple times, and fuck Oliver the fucking ref.

Well Hazard need to be blamed for this loss.. He was bad and didnt drible well, nore passed 5-6 players and made goal or scored 2 times.. Now ppl see that without Hazard on pitch Wilian is bad also.. Because ppl focus more on Hazard and open spaces for brazilian,  while now 1 ppl barely ate our best player Willian.. 

The likes of Cahill, Ivanovic, Mikel, Oscar, Matic really should be nowhere near the starting 11 next season. Whoever's in charge of the transfers really have to get it right and sign quality players with attitude  unlike these crop of gutless pansies.

What a week this has been. Drew with fucking Stoke, out to PSG, out to Everton.

Thank you, this season has not been bad enough so you players just made it a bit nicer.

Conte already needs to be at Cobham and telling most of the players to fuck off.

Left and right we are so bad on all levels. 

Disaster of a performance. From coach to players, we are proper mess right now and whoever will have giant task to complete. I hope Roman leaves the football stuff to football experts, while Marina and Emenalo fuck off for good. The (non) quality of players and the prices we paid for them should be enough to send those two as far from chelsea as possible.

We need a new poll vote section and put "None". But saying that our season has gone from a bad start to complete Shithole.

- Eva left because of Mourinho believing Hazard was fine and we was down to 9 men.

- Mourinho sacked

- Out of the top 4 race

- Out of Europe

- Out of the FA Cup

- Hazard doesn't give a shit about the club anymore.

What more can go wrong? We get relegated and now play in the Championship.

Absolutely NO reason whatsoever not to start youth from now till the end of the season. And no one give me that top half or even EL crap. It makes absolutely NO difference and EL would only make getting a CL place next season. 

Lol...defensive combo of Cahill and Ivanovic is like sitting on a keg filled with gunpowder...explosion is inevitable...few quality signings that will address our defensive woes and midfield chaos...we gonna rocking back at the top...can't wait for next season...CTID...my blood is blue...

Just now, CHOULO19 said:

Absolutely NO reason whatsoever not to start youth from now till the end of the season. And no one give me that top half or even EL crap. It makes absolutely NO difference and EL would only make getting a CL place next season. 

Without Costa for a while I doubt we'd be able to score any goals even if we played a full strength team. May as well do as you say and play the likes of Traore, RLC, Kenedy IN HIS REAL POSITION, and Baba.