• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see that pedro is training...

Courtois

Azpi - Cahill - Ivanovic -Baba

Fabregas - Mikel

Pedro - Willian - Hazard

Costa

Like previous matches this will be a close game..

But Stamford bridge atmosphere can turn this match into our favour..

Expecting a rocking atmosphere at bridge

If our 3 most important players Costa fabregas and hazard turn up we will knock them out easily

48 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

Good to see that pedro is training...

Courtois

Fabregas - Mikel

Pedro - Willian - Hazard

Costa

Like previous matches this will be a close game..

But Stamford bridge atmosphere can turn this match into our favour..

Expecting a rocking atmosphere at bridge

If our 3 most important players Costa fabregas and hazard turn up we will knock them out easily

Really like this optimistic attitude compared with some of the other posts in here. I agree with this lineup! But, i don't think Pedro will start after his injury problems. He will probably be substituted sometime during the second half. 
I want to see Traore instead of Pedro. Not Oscar. Traore has pace and he has been showing good skills. With Traore and Costa, Fabregas has two players he can play in the depth. Given that PSG probably will score we need this opportunity. 
Oscar won't make these runs and he can't even hold on to the ball. 
On the defensive side we have to do something different than against Stoke. Things were horrible. A lot of responsibility on our entire defensive line and Mikel. Fabregas can't keep loosing the ball halfway up the pitch, he needs to either pass or hold on - not dribble. Baba needs confidence because he looked edgy against Stoke. I would actually prefer Kenedy if he is ready. 
This is my lineup if i was Guus:

Courtois
Azpi - Cahill - Iva - Kenedy (if ready)
Fabregas - Mikel
Traore - Willian - Hazard
Costa

If Courtois and Baba play to their fullest, no way PSG are going to score past us.As for their attack, Di Maria is overrated, his performances in the PL shows that. Just hope that Lucas Moura doesn't turn up like in the first leg, if he doesn't:cig::cig:

Well I have a good feeling about tonight. PSG arent at their best neither. Im happy Costa/Pedro are fit but sad about JT. I really dont like our central defence.

Im also really unsure if Id play eden  too. I think Kennedy would be great. A defence minded foreward.

Courtois

Fabregas - Mikel

Traore/Pedro - Willian - Kennedy

Costa