Chelsea v PSG

Jase

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, gdlk said:

So Pedro and Willian are good but Hazard is useless... wtf what match u are watching ?? 

Hazard has clearly been the best of the three in the 2nd half. I got on him in the 1st half, but he improved a lot in the 2nd. He deserves credit for that. And no one knows about this mystery groin injuries he's having this season. He never used to get injured. Mourinho ran him into the ground.

Just now, Blue_Fox_ said:

Am i the only one feeling like this game kind of marks the end of the golden era? I feel like Chelsea is only going to go down after this.

Depends a lot on the start of the next season. But yeah, if we don´t wake up and shake the team correctly, we might turn into another liverpool

Just now, Blue_Fox_ said:

Am i the only one feeling like this game kind of marks the end of the golden era? I feel like Chelsea is only going to go down after this.

I'll reply after the summer. Hopefully it marks the start of a new beginning. Where there is balance throughout the team sheet and an acceptance that progress should always be striped for - whether it's to finally challenge for the title or to retain it. 

It was nice whilst it lasted... Our team just doesn't give two F*cks anymore to win games, only a few people show passion... Hazard is one who doesn't care... last year no-one would hurt him, yes they would tackle him, he would get up and run like it was nothing... Now one small thing and he rolls off to the site and walks off.