Chelsea v PSG

Jase

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we go out it wont be a omg shock never saw that coming moment...unless its last minute then may cry lol.Long as put in a performance and make a effort we have a chance.We aint keeping a clean sheet though so makes it more fun

Tbh, don't really care with our league game as top 4 is out of reach, and me not fancy EL competition that much. So CL and FA cup match for the rest of season that I really care at the moment.

Cmon Chelsea.

Need our best performance of the season with Hazard having a Motm game , we better not leave anything behind on Wednesday like last seasons powder puff effort. The ref better not bustmyballsfc either. 

1 hour ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Begovic

Azpi-Cahill-Ivan-Baba

Fabregas-Mikel

Pedro(?)-Willian-Traoré

Costa

If Pedro is fit this is the XI I would go for as well. It could even be more like a 4-4-2, defensively solid with Willian and Pedro on the wings and 2 strikers up so Cesc has more options where to place his through balls. 

With no Terrry, no pedro, courtois being a matic, and baba starting. I am afraid its gonna be ugly for us. We lack terrys calmness in defence and substitute it for babas naivety. Our only hope is traore and costa bcoz I know which hazard will show up on wed. 

I also wish newcastle get relegated. I hate mitrovic for injuring terry on purpose. The way he spun and put his weight on terrys leg was disgraceful