Chelsea v Stoke

Jase

14 hours ago, Wizacar said:

Diego costa is also one yellow card from 10 yellows which means a 2 game ban. Fabregas has gone down the boil due to fatigue. he does a lot of running next to Mikel , it will just suck losing to psg again due to us not resting our players, makes no sense to me. It reminds me of when jose played a strong team against bolton to win the league and said the momentum will drive us to beat liverpool. What happened rafa was smart rested his players and liverpool knocked us out. fab diego and hazard need to be protected.

Woooow. Hiddink has a brain . He actually did  what i said and rested cesc and Diego.... We will destroy PSG... SOOOO FUCKING HAPPY

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Wizacar said:

Woooow. Hiddink has a brain . He actually did  what i said and rested cesc and Diego.... We will destroy PSG... SOOOO FUCKING HAPPY

Still want to see Kennedy and actually Pato get some time

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Welp. Doubt we'll see very fluid football with many chances created with no Cesc.

I love the lad too but fuck me we are at home to Stoke FFS. we should be ripping these wankers a new one.

4 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Wow Everton is on TV in america over us. 

Annoying as hell. Luckily the stream quality on the NBCSN app is outstanding.