Top Posters In This Topic

I think its like

Costa 

Traore

Oscar                                          Hazard

Cesc

Kenedy         Matic                             Azpilicueta

Interesting line-up nevertheless!

No reason to drop Baba really. Just when he was getting his feet in the first 11 one bad pass makes it all go away. Of course we don't know whats going on behind the scenes. Maybe he is resting Baba? Saying all this even though Kenedy is one of my fav players in Chelsea.

Fab and diego costa better get rested against stoke. Hopefully hszard also. We need fresh legs for extra time against those cunts and martinez the super cunt

3 minutes ago, Wizacar said:

Fab and diego costa better get rested against stoke. Hopefully hszard also. We need fresh legs for extra time against those cunts and martinez the super cunt

If we win this we may as well continue the momentum and play our strongest side against Stoke.

26 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

No reason to drop Baba really. Just when he was getting his feet in the first 11 one bad pass makes it all go away.

It's not likely to be just one pass is it?

There were a number of mistakes from Baba on Saturday but I doubt it's even that. It's more likely that this error was the last straw; the last straw on a bale that had been building up since December as far as Guus is concerned. It looks like the boss gritted his teeth and selected Baba when there was little choice rather than that he has any real confidence in the player. Whereas Bertie has persuaded Guus to believe in him through what he's done in training and in matches, Baba has not. That's the long and the short of it I think.