Hazard Oscar Willian 

Costa 

What I want: rest some players got some big games coming up

Begovic (he doesn't get enough games) 

Azpi Ivan Cahil Kenedy 

Mikel RLC 

Hazard Fabregas Willian 

Traore 

He's a second choice who has played twenty matches, how is that not enough games?

Sorry what I meant was, in the fa cup games where Courtois could get a rest, Begovic isn't getting in them games, just think with the games coming up we could rest Courtois and give Begovic some game time. Plus them 20 games was when Courtois was injuried, not saying we should play him more than Courtois just give him more games in the cup and when we have a busy schedule so we can rest Courtois 

22 minutes ago, Tomo said:

He's a second choice who has played twenty matches, how is that not enough games? 

I want to see the strongest lineup possible. I cannot believe some of you want to rest players. We seriously need momentum more than rest right now. 
I am a bit confused if whether Pedro is ready or not. I'll just assume he is not. 

Courtois
Azpi - Cahill - Ivanovic - Rahman
Fabregas - Matic
Willian - Oscar - Hazard
Costa

Let's play offensively and score goals, THEN we can give RLC some minutes. 
I have left out Mikel. I know Guus likes him and all, but we really need to start Matic in this game. Let him get some confidence going into the very important game next week (PSG)
Matic needs to get his a-game back imo!
Hazard needs to score, Fabregas needs to assist, and Baba has to try to forget his big mistake he made in the last game. 
We NEED to get three wins in a row. Even four. That will gain our momentum coming into the next week. 

Id stick Baba AND Miazga in and drop Cahil And tho I do think RLC doesn't deserve all the hype as he hasn't made the most of his chances Id stick him Matic in.

But Id get Traore & Kennedy on for Eden/Willian ASAP

Tibo

Dave/Miazga/Iva/Baba

Matic/RLC

Willian/Cescy/Eden

Pato

8 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

I know it's Norwich, but if we win this, we're up to 8th and only 8 points off City at least until tomorrow. I never thought I'd say that even a month ago.

At the beginning of season i said that City already won title. Now its totally opposite and they must win game by game to be in TOP4. Moreover we are close to LE/LM spot now i would never think about it when we were under Jose. Unbelievable is BPL in this year :o

But what about this game, we must win, Norwich isnt so good now, its good time for play some substitutes. RLC, Traore, Kenedy. And pls no Oscar.

11 minutes ago, Mana said:

After we play our game tonight, they have 2 games in hand over us. Top 4 is long gone unless City constantly screw up (and even then, Loserpool and United can also take advantage of that).

This. At this point I just want us to keep winning in hopes that we possibly finish above clubs like Liverpool and Everton. Maybe even United if they collapse even more. 

I mean, how hilarious would it be if even in our worst ever PL season we still finish above Liverpool? :D