Norwich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Fatigue the only worry for me. If we come out fully at it we'll win easily.

Hiddink is unlikely to rotate, isn't he? We have Stoke on Saturday and then PSG after that.

I know Hiddink would want to keep the momentum going but it would be great to rest 2-3 players and play Loftus-Cheek, Kenedy etc.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Hiddink is unlikely to rotate, isn't he? We have Stoke on Saturday and then PSG after that.

I know Hiddink would want to keep the momentum going but it would be great to rest 2-3 players and play Loftus-Cheek, Kenedy etc.

True. Think there may be a couple of changes at most. Not that he's had to exert himself much, but I wouldn't be surprised to maybe see Matic come in for Mikel. Baba for Kenedy as well.

1 minute ago, lucio said:

Willian is long overdue a rest, kennedy should play

Not how this club operates. In form players are played until they burn out, then are played some more in hope they return to form and then get dumped on if they don't.

I suggest we rotate 2-3 in this one, and 2-3 different ones against Stoke in order to have all our squad for PSG. 

We can avoid to lose a couple of points if that makes us ready for PSG, which is, let's face it, our biggest game of the season. 

Now what do u know, win the next 2 and might be not just in a Europa League spot contention, but in the actual top 4 race.

Oh yeah and keep Baba, needs to restore confidence. 

( Against Norwich )

Courtois 

Azpi-Cahill-Iva-Baba

Fabregas-Matic 

Willian-Oscar-Hazard

Costa

( Against Stoke ) 

Courtois 

Azpi-Cahill-Iva-Baba

Mikel-Matic

Pedro-Oscar-Kenedy

Traoré

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

No resting players please. We are on a good run and some players are too.

Can understand the argument but on the other hand, if we don't rest players, then we would jeopardize our chances in the cup competitions. After Norwich, we have Stoke on Saturday, PSG on Wednesday and then Everton on Saturday. Total of 4 games in 12 days. The last thing that we would want now is another injury or players feeling fatigue ahead of those 2 huge games next week. Lose both and our season is basically over.

1 hour ago, Adnane said:

Now what do u know, win the next 2 and might be not just in a Europa League spot contention, but in the actual top 4 race.

No. Don't start this please :D

Top 4 is not realistic now because there is what, only 11 games left? City have a game in hand as well. Not possible now. EL is most likely. Only way we are getting back in the UCL is if we win the UCL this season like we done 11/12 season.

29 minutes ago, Stats said:

No. Don't start this please :D

Top 4 is not realistic now because there is what, only 11 games left? City have a game in hand as well. Not possible now. EL is most likely. Only way we are getting back in the UCL is if we win the UCL this season like we done 11/12 season.

Didn't we take away Tottenham's place in UCL when we won it back in 2012? I would laugh so hard if it happened again.