• Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Courtois
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Kenedy (sub)

Utterly abysmal performance but ground out a fabulous result. We played into their hands for almost the entire match and they were set out in a tactically brilliant way to stifle our attack completely. Losing Pedro so early really hurt us because his pace and runs behind would've been crucial.

Can't wait for Terry to get back fit because as okay as Cahill has filled in he can't be trusted. Terry & Ivanovic partnered in the middle will be better. I also hope Baba isn't benched because of that one mistake. It would destroy his confidence. Throw him back in next match.

Cesc fell off as the match went on but was brilliant in the first half. Our best player along with Willian. Mikel was again calm and composed. Hazard got better later but was once more far from the Eden of last season. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Left the gym and sat in my car knowing we were 1 - 0 down. Looked at my phone and saw that we came back and for the first time this year I went crazy. Don't know why but it must be down to coming from behind!

Great win. Am I actually missing something? We managed 2 league wins in a row?? :blink::o

We are steadily improving. Not too far from 5th tbh. Norwich on Tuesday and reality is we should win that too. Nice to see Ivanovic turn from zero to hero. Great time to get a winner.

We broke Forster's duck too :dance: 

Onward and upwards. Only downside to this win is that Abramovich has probably seen enough to think we can cope without Terry. The defence has performed quite well in his absence tbh.

1 minute ago, TheIceMan said:

Eat that Koeman!!! You twat face fuck!!!

That's not really called for, mate. Think he's a fantastic manager and set his side out brilliantly today. Bit of respect for the man.

We got problems but great to see the lads come out for most of the 2nd half and show their spirits still there. And to run and get the ball out of the net too. Sod it, I feel better than I did before kickoff. Time for some guinness! Slante guys!

9 minutes ago, Stats said:

Great win. Am I actually missing something? We managed 2 league wins in a row?? :blink::o

We are steadily improving. Not too far from 5th tbh. Norwich on Tuesday and reality is we should win that too. Nice to see Ivanovic turn from zero to hero. Great time to get a winner.

We broke Forster's duck too :dance: 

Onward and upwards. Only downside to this win is that Abramovich has probably seen enough to think we can cope without Terry. The defence has performed quite well in his absence tbh.

Funny how most OPPO fans were saying that Forster is going to keep us out from scoring :lol:. Always loved it to prove them wrong! Especially after some massive blunders from Forster's part, absolutely buzzing that we won this.

Onwards and Upwards! COYB.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

FIRST back-to-back league win. FIRST comeback league win. Both in this season. YES! YES! YES!

On another note, really sick and tired of seeing Shane Long score against us. Every freaking season! :rant:

Hate playing against players like him. It's almost like he has a magnet that attracts him to the ball. Always running around trying his heart out.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

He's like a freaking cockroach!

I added the names to the poll, btw. Think I may have forgotten to but Kenedy up there so thankfully he didn't score the winner. :P

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

On another note, really sick and tired of seeing Shane Long score against us. Every freaking season! :rant:

I knew Shane was going to score as soon as it became a race between him and Courtois. He always plays well against us.

Baba was the main culprit obviously, but Courtois was late coming off his line. With Shane, he needed to come out immediately or not at all.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

FIRST back-to-back league win. FIRST comeback league win. Both in this season. YES! YES! YES!

Long never scored against us last season :P but he does have a very good record against us.