Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Miazga, our recent arrival from New York Red Bulls, was involved with the first team on Tuesday. He was named on the bench for the first time, and Hiddink said he could potentially feature at the weekend.

‘Miazga is close,’ said the manager. ‘We are doing some tests but he should be fit. What will the weekend bring? It’s too early to say.’

On 17/02/2016 at 8:32 AM, Special Juan said:

Start him [Baba] against City, do not drop him.

Surly Guus doesn't have much choice does he? He maybe has a few exotic options like playing Kennedy at left back, Aina at right back or Miazga at CB and restoring Brana to the flank but none seem too likely. Hope not anyway. Huge match for us and I mean huge. I've seen nothing in the last five encounters which encourages me to believe that we'll beat Paris next month so this game could be our season. Of course I can conjure up reasons to hope we'll progress in Europe, but hope is not belief.

Would be nice to win this one! Let's hope some minutes for RLC and for Traore or Kenedy.

Begovic also deserves a start in the near future since he was one of the best players in the league during the first half of the season and has been riding the bench ever since Courtois came back.

Courtois/Begovic

Azpilicueta Ivanovic Terry Baba

RLC - Matic

Willian Cesc Pedro

Costa

Hello guys, 

I have a big problem.. I went one day earlier to London and now I'm looking for 2 tickets to Chelsea - Man City.. Any suggestions? How do I fix this? I'm not in Chelsea very often so I guess you can imagine that I'm very desperate.. They will only sell me one ticket in the Zola Suite for 160£ 

50 minutes ago, whinni09 said:

Hello guys, 

I have a big problem.. I went one day earlier to London and now I'm looking for 2 tickets to Chelsea - Man City.. Any suggestions? How do I fix this? I'm not in Chelsea very often so I guess you can imagine that I'm very desperate.. They will only sell me one ticket in the Zola Suite for 160£ 

look on twitter there are always people selling tickets at face value. Or you can turn up before the game and buy one from a ticket tout but they will no doubt rip you off 

Since Pellegrini is prioritizing the upcoming CL match and fielding three to four teenagers I feel we should do the same. I wouldn't feel great watching a so called "strong" team against a weakened side pick up the win.  Especially as shitty as the seniors have been. Undeserved actually. Put Kenedy over the "spoilt child" and give Miazga  , Ruben and Traore a chance over some shit players for most of the season.  Some of the seniors pissed away the season already so let them figure it out in the CL and leave the FA Cup and EPL to some more hungry players who want to impress and win and not think about their fucking selves for a change 

3 hours ago, Billy. said:

look on twitter there are always people selling tickets at face value. Or you can turn up before the game and buy one from a ticket tout but they will no doubt rip you off 

Thank you very much, mate! I will take a look on Twitter, otherwise I will turn up at Stamford Bridge before the game. Any suggestions on how to find it on Twitter?