• Traore (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Matic (sub)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fabregas was absolutely amazing, flawless performance. Love it. Well played young man!

Pedro a close second, he was so lively! Great to see, knew he'd come good!

Traore the goal machine, chuffed for the kid!

Onto the next round! COME ON CHELSEAAAAAAA!!!!

Got a glimpse into Hazard's mentality there and I don't say this in a bad way.

The reporter told him the Chelsea fans wanted him to take the penalty and he replied by saying we were already 4-1 up so it wasn't important.

Fabregas interrupted and said even though you got 1 you have to want more.

Hazard just looked away a little bemused.

Listen, Hazard is my guy and I love him as a player - I don't want him to change. I just want him to get back to the level he was last season. A 14-15 season Hazard in a better Chelsea team are competing with the best in Europe.

That was Fabregas' match.

Hazard better. But we still need better. He needs to be better. He is better. Still waiting.

5 goals are 5 goals. Don't care about the weakened team. Should've scored more.

The only realistic cup is still alive. Winning the FA Cup would be nice.

I like Fabregas as a personality. He present himself well in the media, is well-spoken and there's a genuinity about him when he speaks. When he called Hazard on not taking the pen just now it didn't even feel like Fabregas pretending to be a 'big man' in front of the cameras.

I'm happy.

I hope we continue to use these two fullbacks for the rest of the season. When there's no space in the EPL, those FB areas are often the only place to find an edge.

Excellent match from Pedro and Fabregas. 

so happy for Traore --again-- 

we can be criticized for not taking more advantage in the 1st half, but when you have Mikel and this Hazard playing, you're basically playing like 10 men. (-0.5 + -0.5 = -1)

1. Yes, City played a totally weakened side but that was good team performance all around. (are we ever going to keep a clean sheet at home though?!)

2. Pedro MOTM. Constant thorn in that City's defence with his movement. Worked hard all over the pitch too.

3. Scored 5 goals in back-to-back home games. Shocked!

4. A goal and two assists for Hazard. That's encouraging.

5. Why on earth Hiddink brought on Matic when we were 4-1 up?! Why not Loftus-Cheek or even Miazga?!

3 minutes ago, Styles said:

The reporter told him the Chelsea fans wanted him to take the penalty and he replied by saying we were already 4-1 up so it wasn't important.

Listen, Hazard is my guy and I love him as a player - I don't want him to change. I just want him to get back to the level he was last season. A 14-15 season Hazard in a better Chelsea team are competing with the best in Europe.

This is why he'll never win a d'Or in my opinion but that's fine. As long as he gets back to the level of being in contention for it. 

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

That was Fabregas' match.

Hazard better. But we still need better. He needs to be better. He is better. Still waiting.

5 goals are 5 goals. Don't care about the weakened team. Should've scored more.

The only realistic cup is still alive. Winning the FA Cup would be nice.

I like Fabregas as a personality. He present himself well in the media, is well-spoken and there's a genuinity about him when he speaks. When he called Hazard on not taking the pen just now it didn't even feel like Fabregas pretending to be a 'big man' in front of the camera.

I'm happy.

Seemed like genuine advice and wanting the best for his teammate. I give Fabregas a lot of shit but that was a great moment.

Nice win. Should have been up 2-0 or 3-0 at the break and could have won 8-1!

Pedro was everywhere and should have had one or two goals. Traore could have had 2. I like Traore.

Hazard seemed off yet still, but did have three nice assists and a wonderful free kick. Wish he would have driven that late break right at the keeper and buried it.

So great to see Cesc coming back to himself. Very solid game today. Paring him and Mikel has been successful in most games.

Baba shows promise and gives us some quickness down the wing. Nice crosses as well. Is Ivanovic a possible JT replacement at CB?

Not sure why RLC fails to see playing time.

Oscar? Puh-leaze.

Let's see if we can the next round at the Bridge and who we play.

Come on you Chelsea!!

You can smoke screen that with City had a second string out but that was a top class performance from us.

Delighted for a number of players...Hazard, Mikel and Cesc...well done Betrand on the goal.

Oscar has a heart like a pea, the penalty was a disgrace.

Next round, up the fucking Chels.

3 minutes ago, Styles said:

Agree completely. Loved it when Fabregas called him on it. It had something of a big brother-little brother feeling.

Hazard is lost mentally. Don't think the talk about him being busy with a move away is true.