Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jason said:

But do they stick with the same formation, tactics when they aren't working? Do they stick with under-performing players? No. People are confusing this whole Sarri being stubborn thing with his style but that's not the case. We are so predictable that Mourinho practically laid out the plan to stop us on beIN yesterday and every team have basically been doing that for the past few months!

In short yes they stick to what they no. I get your point and I understand where your coming from but what could are plan b actually be? Barkley drink water? Zappacosta? Willian and Pedro should be plan b but atm they are plan A cos we just don't have the squad. Ppl say change formation...... we still don't have strikers that the managers trusts so how will that help? Am not arguing am keen to no my self.

28 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

In short yes they stick to what they no. I get your point and I understand where your coming from but what could are plan b actually be? Barkley drink water? Zappacosta? Willian and Pedro should be plan b but atm they are plan A cos we just don't have the squad. Ppl say change formation...... we still don't have strikers that the managers trusts so how will that help? Am not arguing am keen to no my self.

Exactly mate. We dont have any good depth TO be able to use a plan B! All we have is like for like swaps. Nobody to bring in to offer a new option, intensity - nothing.

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

Before we even get to Plan B, why don't we talk about Sarri's stubbornness to stick with 4-3-3? Why not change it to 4-2-3-1, mix things a little and see how it goes? Sarri wants to play attacking football, that's fine but there are more ways than one to go about executing it. Problem is, Sarri only sees one way of executing it and that is giving us serious issues right now. 

Gosh, is it really hard to ask for a manager who can make us play decent, watchable football (doesn't have to be tippy-tappy stuff!) and also be flexible at the same time?! :rant:

44 minutes ago, Jason said:

Before we even get to Plan B, why don't we talk about Sarri's stubbornness to stick with 4-3-3? Why not change it to 4-2-3-1, mix things a little and see how it goes? Sarri wants to play attacking football, that's fine but there are more ways than one to go about executing it. Problem is, Sarri only sees one way of executing it and that is giving us serious issues right now. 

Gosh, is it really hard to ask for a manager who can make us play decent, watchable football (doesn't have to be tippy-tappy stuff!) and also be flexible at the same time?! :rant:

I agree with u pal I just can't blame sarri yet he needs more time

4 hours ago, Jason said:

But do they stick with the same formation, tactics when they aren't working? Do they stick with under-performing players? No. 

Ummmm. Lovren, Mignolet, Moreno, Henderson got about 2 years worth of chances before Klopp stopped starting them all the time.

46 minutes ago, Jason said:

I get your points, I do.

But it doesn't help to explain how this same bunch of players played so well up to Everton - scoring 27 goals yet only 13 siince .

But we still managed a great game Vs Shitty when all the lads played just like they should,

Its like they've all come down with dontgiveafuckitis!

25 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Ummmm. Lovren, Mignolet, Moreno, Henderson got about 2 years worth of chances before Klopp stopped starting them all the time.

At least he tried to change. Sarri isn't even changing!