• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

he bloody better come good

if he is shit

then Sarri needs to go by March

Give sarri some slack he's a attacking manager who's inherited 2 defensive minded managers squad.... takes time a lot more than he's had so far. 

2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Give sarri some slack he's a attacking manager who's inherited 2 defensive minded managers squad.... takes time a lot more than he's had so far. 

you forget one thing........................

arguably the worst board in top 20 football

the only real challenge to that title are the cunts we are dealing with atm

AC Milan

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

you forget one thing........................

arguably the worst board in top 20 football

the only real challenge to that title is the cunts we are dealing with atm

AC Milan

Exactly that squad that was build by 2 defensive minded managers and a board like ours atm what chance does he have? Lol say why didn't he try something new? Does pep? No cos he's been given the players he needs to play the way he wants. Has sarri? Has he fuck. Kante honestly is wasted if sell him for 100+m and buy players that actually help in the way sarri wants to play. I've seen your research I bet you can find loads that will fit for a fraction of the price

Edited by BluesMadLad

15 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Exactly that squad that was build by 2 defensive minded managers and a board like ours atm what chance does he have? Lol say why didn't he try something new? Does pep? No cos he's been given the players he needs to play the way he wants. Has sarri? Has he fuck. Kante honestly is wasted if sell him for 100+m and buy players that actually help in the way sarri wants to play. I've seen your research I bet you can find loads that will fit for a fraction of the price

I can find players all day and night, doesn't mean the board or Sarri will do fuckall

the board tried with one of my deep core targets (Barella) and fucked that one up

they don't care AND are inept

the SIBNEFT mafia's entire background is dodgy, quasi-legal gangster capitalism

they don't know how to operate in a non-fixed market

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I can find players all day and night, doesn't mean the board or Sarri will do fuckall

the board tried with one of my deep core targets (Barella) and fucked that one up

they don't care AND are inept

the SIBNEFT mafia's entire background is dodgy, quasi-legal gangster capitalism

they don't know how to operate in a non-fixed market

Exactly this is why i cant blame sarri. 

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I completely blame him for trotting out the same formation and same shit players game after game

he keeps doing it we may fall out of even EL position

We should cut our losses asap. There will be no progress as long as thus clueleds grandpa is coach

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

We should cut our losses asap. There will be no progress as long as thus clueleds grandpa is coach

Agree completely. Sarriball is bullshit. Give me Conte suffer ball all day over this shite. Sarri and jorginho can fuck right off

The worry now will be if the board are starting to have doubts over Sarri and considering whether to make a change or have a contingency plan, they may pull the plug on this deal as a result.

I couldn't copy the rest of the season with Morata and Giroud as our choice of strikers at the club.

6 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Agree completely. Sarriball is bullshit. Give me Conte suffer ball all day over this shite. Sarri and jorginho can fuck right off

I was anti Sarri in summer because I hate tiki taka and anything related to just pass pass pass. But we are in this now and the club better stick up with it for 2 more seasons. I hate how we play right now, but they made the decision to get this manager and change style. It will take time. 

Just dont fucking abandon ship because it will end up in a even bigger mess. Maybe Sarri will fly out the window if he keeps managing like that, but we should continue with attacking managers for 3 seasons and see where we end up.

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I was anti Sarri in summer because I hate tiki taka and anything related to just pass pass pass. But we are in this now and the club better stick up with it for 2 more seasons. I hate how we play right now, but they made the decision to get this manager and change style. It will take time. 

Just dont fucking abandon ship because it will end up in a even bigger mess. Maybe Sarri will fly out the window if he keeps managing like that, but we should continue with attacking managers for 3 seasons and see where we end up.

Nothing wrong with getting a different manager to change the style but I don't think we've signed up for one who is extremely stubborn.

4 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

What even is the style? Pass pass pass.. That's it! No end product just a lot of possession, odd shot and dropped points 

59 minutes ago, Jason said:

Nothing wrong with getting a different manager to change the style but I don't think we've signed up for one who is extremely stubborn.

Pep is stubborn as fuck and so is klopp they both needed time. Yet we expect it to happen over night it's ridiculous.

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Pep is stubborn as fuck and so is klopp they both needed time. Yet we expect it to happen over night it's ridiculous.

But do they stick with the same formation, tactics when they aren't working? Do they stick with under-performing players? No. People are confusing this whole Sarri being stubborn thing with his style but that's not the case. We are so predictable that Mourinho practically laid out the plan to stop us on beIN yesterday and every team have basically been doing that for the past few months!

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

But do they stick with the same formation, tactics when they aren't working? Do they stick with under-performing players? No. People are confusing this whole Sarri being stubborn thing with his style but that's not the case. We are so predictable that Mourinho practically laid out the plan to stop us on beIN yesterday and every team have basically been doing that for the past few months!

This is the issue there is no Plan B. If things don't work for one game we just carry on with it for the next game. With similar result. 

11 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

What even is the style? Pass pass pass.. That's it! No end product just a lot of possession, odd shot and dropped points 

this is not his style of football

to play his football he needs something that there isn't at the moment: a striker